- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at KPMG
Interviews for Top Jobs at KPMG
- Audit Associate (847)
- Intern (612)
- Consultant (460)
- Associate (405)
- Audit (349)
- Analyst (341)
- Internship (293)
- Tax Associate (237)
- Audit Intern (208)
- Senior Associate (187)
- Manager (177)
- Senior Consultant (172)
- Trainee (161)
- Assistant Manager (137)
- Advisory Associate (131)
- Staff Accountant (127)
- Auditor (120)
- Graduate Trainee (120)
- Associate Consultant (107)
- Tax (80)
- Audit Assistant (78)
- Praktikant (75)
- Graduate Audit (73)
- Graduate Program (72)
- Junior Consultant (70)
- Business Analyst (64)
- Senior Manager (59)
- Data Analyst (59)
- Summer Intern (58)
- Management Consultant (57)
Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA)
The interview process was fairly easy and they were good about responding quickly. I had back to back 30 minute interviews as well as a chat with a senior. Mostly behavioral questions.
- Tell me a bit about yourself.
Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru)
There were 3 rounds, 1- Aptitude Round (Analytical questions) 2- Technical Round (About skills and Why a fit to the role ) 3- HR Round (About the company and benefits)
- Behavioral Questions and testing computer skills
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I interviewed at KPMG
3 questions and 3 attempts to answer questions on video each. The selection process involved aptitude test, video interview, group and individual interview. I first completed the online form and had the invitation to aptitude test. I then was invited to the video interview in which you record your answer and send to the system. The HR called me via my mobile phone number for the assessment centre and interview.
- The application part was fine, video interview was easy since you have 3 tries per question, Phone interview was standard just research the company, and then you'll be fine. In-person was stressful since you had 4 rounds. The first round was 2 group discussion, 1 was on a case study and had to debate as well as negotiate and draw a conclusion was the hardest the next one was more team working based so I really enjoyed that. There was also an interview with last year's graduate was fine. In-person interview depends on the person interviewing you I had a manager interviewing me and gave me technical questions which I didn't know as I hadn't worked in finance before and was told to apply somewhere else during the interview which was disappointing for me hearing that during an interview. Didn't hear back from them for 2 months assumed I didn't get in. A rejection email would be nice so I can put it behind my head and not think about it constantly.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne
I interviewed at KPMG (Melbourne)
After the online assessment I received a email of the assessment center. Two interviewer, one senior and one junior. Over all nice experience, they were very nice and friendly . Yes
- Tell me a time when u received a feedback
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
I interviewed at KPMG (Mumbai)
A basic resume-based interview is a job interview where the interviewer primarily focuses on the information presented in the candidate's resume. The goal is to learn more about the candidate's qualifications, work experience, skills, and accomplishments as outlined in their resume.
- What did you do in your internship.
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I interviewed at KPMG
The interview has no technical questions. I talked with the senior manager and partner. There is an on on on interview. It is not too hard. The TRC team is just all about it audit
- Tell me a little about yourslf
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
I interviewed at KPMG (London, England)
The application process first consisted of an online assessment which was pretty long to complete, and overall hard to tell exactly what they are looking for, so would be good to read their values/principles and the job role to understand.
- Lots of the questions in the first assessment were regarding your personal attitudes and personality regarding potential situations in work.
I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG
- Aptitude tests - scenario based questions - Virtual interviews(“virtual launch pad”) group scenario based tasks, self-reflection task based on group interview, final interview where you are asked a range of questions - competency and tell me about yourself type questions
- - tell me about yourself - why do you want to do this role? - why KPMG?
Anonymous Employee in Central
I interviewed at KPMG (Central)
Apt test. Zoom interview with human resources officers and partner. Asked about personal background, your goals in five years and why do you want to do audit. Overall is a friendly experience.
- What is your goal on 5 years?
Anonymous Employee in Shenzhen, Guangdong
I interviewed at KPMG (Shenzhen, Guangdong)
Online test + Interview. The online test is not hard but given the time is quite limited, so be careful when you are doing the online test. It's an project intern so there's no partner interview
- Have you done any digital transformation project in your previous intern ? What's the most important thing when doing an group project
KPMG Interviews FAQs
Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at KPMG as 68.4% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.03 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Junior Java Developer and Accounting rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Computer Programmer and Audit Assistant roles were rated as the easiest.
The hiring process at KPMG takes an average of 13.73 days when considering 1,401 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Consultant, Telecommunications had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Partner roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 120 days).
Common stages of the interview process at KPMG according to 1,401 Glassdoor interviews include:
One-on-One Interview: 18.51%
Phone Interview: 11.03%
IQ Intelligence Test: 10.05%
Group Panel Interview: 9.68%
Drugs Test: 8.60%
Personality Test: 8.43%
Background Check: 7.83%
Skills Test: 5.08%