Find jobs for Associate Software Engineer

Kony Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated 24 Feb 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 220 interviews

Interviews at Kony

Positive77%
Neutral23%
Campus Recruiting100%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneshwar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Bhubaneshwar) in Jul 2019

Interview

The Hiring process was similar to all the renowned tech companies. 1)Online Test 2)Technical Round 1 3) Technical Round 2 4) HR They are very particular about hiring the best of the best.250 appeared for online test 65 were shortlisted and then only 4 were selected. All the Interview processes were good and the interviewer will make you comfortable before they proceed for the process.

Interview Questions
  • 1)Runlength Encoding (Array concepts)
    Answer Question
  • 2) Tree related Questions
  • 3)Problem Solving Approach
  • 4)2 Puzzles in HR round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh) in Jun 2019

Interview

There are 5 of hiring process in kony. First round was written round which consists of 3 coding questions and 10 technical mcq questions . Approx 450 student sit in the written round out of which only 45 cleared . 2nd round was technical round they ask 2 coding questions based on Linked list and array. 3rd round was also technical round , in this round interviewer ask coding questions from trees , array etc. Final round was HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Noida) in Nov 2018

Interview

Interview rounds are after a test which includes basic aptitude,logical and two coding questions. Interview process has 3 rounds, two technical and 1 HR round. Cleared the 1st technical round and haven't cleared 2nd technical round.

Interview Questions
  • Basic Java questions : on exceptions, string literals Selection sort

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād) in Feb 2017

Interview

one aptitude test and one technical exam for screening ,one coding test with 3 coding questions,2 rounds of coding interview and one telephone interview of HR(just for formality). I applied for post of associate engineer(intern).Internship is for 1 year

Interview Questions
  • Find the next palindrome of a given number,merge sort,finding duplicate numbers in a array and others from geeksforgeeks
3 people found this interview helpful

Kony

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony in Feb 2017

Interview

Interviwers are very cool and friendly. Had 3 rounds in total. 1st round was a coding round held online. 2nd round was a F2F with a Team Lead. 3rd round was a F2F with VP of the department.

Interview Questions
  • Sorting, Deadlocks, Questions on projects, OOPS concepts and was asked to design a System to book flight tickets.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kony (Jalandhar, Punjab, Punjab) in Jul 2016

Interview

1st Round (online test's ): Quants,Reasoning,Technical,Coding 2nd Round (Technical Interview): level 1:oops concepts, DS( for me : to implement stacks) level 2 :again DS (merge to sorted linked lists with out using extra space) 3rd Round HR

Interview Questions
  • To implement stacks, Merge to sorted linked lists with out using extra space
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kony (Chandigarh) in Jul 2016

Interview

It was 4 rounds : Written test Technical 1 Technical 2 HR Interview was lengthy process and had to wait for long But the interviewers are nice and coperative people and first they make us comfortable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kony

Application

I interviewed at Kony

Interview

3 rounds. 1 written 2 technical. 1st round is written where you get aptitude test and then one codig round where you have to code in their machine in any language you want. After that you can get to 1st technical round. If you do good you might get opportunity to work in Platform team, but, for that, you will be interviewed for some more rounds.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Implement queue using stack. 2. Reverse words of a Statement/String. 3. Malloc/Calloc? 4. Threads.
12 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād) in Dec 2015

Interview

Was interviewed at hyderabad location. Process took 3 hours to finish. Received the offer letter withen 2days. It was a planned and it did not get a lot of time. First round was technical round and second round was manager round. Since i joined as a fresher I didnt have any HR round.

Interview Questions
  • Reverse traversal of linked list. Reversing a string. Prime numbers in a range. Reversing number without using loops. Java OOPs concepts with examples. Patterns formation code. Algorithm used to design lift movement.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād) in Sep 2015

Interview

there was two written rounds one aptitude and one coding round through cocubes I was called for interview at kony hyderabad the interviewer asked to merge two sorted lists to form new sorted list in 0(n). the interviwer wanted to optimized code for any problem different questions for shortlisted students

Interview Questions
  • the interviewer asked to merge two sorted lists to form new sorted list
13 people found this interview helpful