Kony Software Development Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Kony Software Development Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Kony

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in February 2020.

Interview

There are 1 written test + 2 technical interviews + 1 hr discussion
Recruitment people are very friendly and responsive. The process went smoothly.

The written test is on programming and datastructures. They gave 3 algorithmic questions to solve.
The first technical round is entirely on datastructres and algorithms.
The second technical round is about the tech stack that we mentioned in our resume.
The interviewers are very clear and well-qualified people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kony

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Bhubaneswar) in July 2019.

Interview

At first there was an online test, which consisted of mcqs of aptitude, reasoning followed by 2 coding questions. The questions were simple. Later a list of 35 students were called for an interview. Half of the students were taken to face 1:1 interview and the rest half of them were given a coding question to solve in the best efficient way possible. Later around 10 students were selected for a second round of interview followed by the HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions on OOPS and Data structures. Concept should be very clear in order to clear the interview   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in July 2017.

Interview

Two rounds:
     first round is technical and second is both technical and HR. Interviewers was friendly and tested my skills on JavaScript and general programming.
     Each round was for 1-1.5 hours.

Interview Questions

• Basic JavaScript questions including questions on closures, callbacks, hoisting, etc. A programming problem on callbacks.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in July 2016.

Interview

it was a one day interview ,first round was aptitude and second mcq technical and then short listing
    then final interview which focus on data structures and mostly on array lists and binary tree with smart solutions

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.