Find jobs for Software Development Engineer

Kony Software Development Engineer Interview Questions

Updated 19 Jul 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 221 interviews

Recruiter20%
3.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād) in Jul 2020

Interview

Total interview process was totally smooth.It includes 3 rounds. > First Round was totally related to Data Structure And Algorithm (2 problems ).They are mostly interested how you approach the problem statement and how optimal you give the solution. >In Second Round, They asked about projects and technologies. Interviewers are very smart to judge the right candidates by asking very minimal no. of questions. >Third/Last Round, This is completely high-level round. They asked about current/last project and most interesting project I have worked in. They are mostly interested in the kind of challenging work you have done so far and your contribution to the project along with domain knowledge. It includes some technical questions as well. Interviewers are very kind and will make you comfortable throughout the interview process. Note:- During the interview be confident and communicate well while solving the problem as well. Practice more on Data Structured and Algorithm concept before giving the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Q1: Problem related to Fibonacci series. They asked about how to climb the the roof using stairs you have option to go step by step or skip one stair max.
    1 Answer
  • Q2: Reverse the linked list.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād) in Feb 2020

Interview

There are 1 written test + 2 technical interviews + 1 hr discussion Recruitment people are very friendly and responsive. The process went smoothly. The written test is on programming and datastructures. They gave 3 algorithmic questions to solve. The first technical round is entirely on datastructres and algorithms. The second technical round is about the tech stack that we mentioned in our resume. The interviewers are very clear and well-qualified people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneshwar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Bhubaneshwar) in Jul 2019

Interview

At first there was an online test, which consisted of mcqs of aptitude, reasoning followed by 2 coding questions. The questions were simple. Later a list of 35 students were called for an interview. Half of the students were taken to face 1:1 interview and the rest half of them were given a coding question to solve in the best efficient way possible. Later around 10 students were selected for a second round of interview followed by the HR interview.

Interview Questions
  • Questions on OOPS and Data structures. Concept should be very clear in order to clear the interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād) in Jul 2017

Interview

Two rounds: first round is technical and second is both technical and HR. Interviewers was friendly and tested my skills on JavaScript and general programming. Each round was for 1-1.5 hours.

Interview Questions
  • Basic JavaScript questions including questions on closures, callbacks, hoisting, etc. A programming problem on callbacks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād) in Jul 2016

Interview

it was a one day interview ,first round was aptitude and second mcq technical and then short listing then final interview which focus on data structures and mostly on array lists and binary tree with smart solutions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed