Kony Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Kony Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Kony

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawada

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Vijayawada) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kony

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Math, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Math, Uttar Pradesh) in June 2019.

Interview

1st round: Online Test - Aptitude, Verbal, 2 Coding Questions
    2nd round: Multiple Technical Interviews - 3 round with increasing difficulty
    3rd round: Managerial Interview - Review of all the students and relevant feedback
    4th round: HR Interview - Final formality

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Mathura, Uttar Pradesh) in June 2019.

Interview

After the online process the interview was mainly about linked lists and tree.And they asked about the projects and the programming language demanded was mainly java.Overall it was not an easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in February 2019.

Interview

Written test is the first round and 2nd round f2f technical. Asking very depthly on core java and oops concepts. Exception handling and access specifier and threading concepts . Implementation of hashmap.

Interview Questions

• Access specifiers and exception handling and multi threading   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Noida) in November 2018.

Interview

We had an exam at the university and it was supervised by some externals (i think from AMCAT, Not sure). After 2 weeks we got our selected list of students and Interview was held at GLBajaj Noida.
    The questions in the interview were depending on the resume.
    My friends who have Java, Android on their Resume were asked very tough questions. I don't have either Java, JS or Android on my resume. I was asked questions on DS and Algos mostly. I felt they were easy (compared to others, who have also attended the interview process on the same day). So make sure, you are good at whatever you write, on the resume (the hard copy you submit on the day of the interview).
    It was said 3Tech interviews + 1 HR interview
    I was the last one to get interviewed, maybe because of time constraint or because of my performance was good enough, I was called for HR after just 2 Tech interviews
    1st interview was on how good I'm in DS and Algos
    2nd one was mostly on my resume and little out-of-box questions,(tried to confuse me and questions were made on his own and are not proper, but I asked many doubts and got them clear)
    Going through previous questions on glassdoor and questions asked to other students helped me a lot.
    Coding language is flexible during the interview process
    I felt, the level of difficulty changed a lot in the morning(difficult) and evening(easy) - (A little unfair)

Interview Questions

• 1) Explain Merge Sort, in normal terms
      2) Write code to find the least and second least number in an array(1st and 2nd Round)
      3) Difference between final and finally(1st and 2nd Round)
      4) find an element in a linked list code
      5) Test for prime number
      6) What is a binary tree? and itsTypes (2nd Round)
      7) What are the types of tree traversals
      8) Write code to implement a stack and queue in an array
      9) What is encryption(2nd Round)
      10) Principles of OOPs
      11) One of my recent projects was on DIP.
      How will you recognise, letter 'A' in an image(2nd Round)
      12 )Design algorithm for scrambling alphabets on a keyboard(2nd Round)
      13) What is Database? What is normalisation, Why do we need it? (2nd Round)
      14) Introduce yourself
      15) Would you like to relocate to Hyd (HR)
      16) Interested in higher studies?
      17) You are more interested towards ML/AI, we may not be able to provide you with that kind of roles
      18) How good team player are you?
      19) Tell me some challenges you faced or accomplished   1 Answer
    • What are types of searches or traversals?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony.

Interview

I applied through my college and got informed about the drive only one day before the drive. On the day of drive cocubes members came to our campus for the conduction of online test. The test constitutes of Logical and Reasoning questions and there were 3 questions regarding coding languages. 1) How to calculate AP. 2) compress a string.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in July 2018.

Interview

Consists of 3 rounds 2 technical and 1 manager round.
    In 1st technical round interviewer will check whether you are confident enough and how depth you know the basics.
    In 2nd technical round interviewer will check for your in depth technical knowledge.
    in 3rd Manager round will ask for the details about previous project you worked on and your analytical skills and also bit technical skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kony (Bhubaneswar) in July 2018.

Interview

It was a college campus recruitment process.
    1st round was Written.
    after that 3 Technical Interviews.
    The written round consists of 15 Quant Questions and 3 programming questions.

Interview Questions

• The written round consists of 15 Quant Questions and 3 programming questions.
      The technical round has DSA question i.e Delete first m nodes and after that skip n node from the linked list. and print it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in June 2018.

Interview

There was a online test conducted by cocubes which include coding, quants and logical aptitute.
    Next there were 3 rounds of Technical interview and an HR round. They mainly considered coding skills compared to other.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in May 2018.

Interview

1st round is aptitude round ,coding round
    2nd round is technical round
    3rd round is hr round
    1st round is conducted in our college and coding questions are easy and difficulty of aptitude is moderate
    2nd technical round i am rejected in this round
    he asked questions about java and the project i have done in college

Interview Questions

• they have asked about java and the scripting languages you have mentioned in your resume   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.