Kony Senior Software Development Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Kony

3.5

Senior Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in June 2020.

Interview

Three rounds of interview. One brief HR discussion.

Two rounds of technical interview with a major focus on DS & Algo, each about one and half hours, with the last 10-15 minutes spent on technology I was to work for.

Third round with an architect or somebody of that caliber, and this was for 30 minutes, also mostly tested on algorithms.

HR discussion for 15 minutes, spent on figuring out fitment.

The technical rounds were great, had a good rapport with the interviewers.

Then it came to the offer discussion. I was speaking to a recruiter from the company. I had a offer already and in the discussion I told him as much, but the recruiter was not bothered about it, and I was in the final stage of interviewing with another company when this happened.

An offer was released two days after the offer discussion and I was asked to accept in 24 hours. At this point of time, the other comany's discussion had completed and I was awaiting an offer from them. I, very politely, asked if I could get another 24 hours to take a decision. I was actually considering Kony, but just wanted to hear what the other comany had to offer. This is when it went downhill.

The recruiter accused me of "job shopping" even when I hadn't accepted the offer. I again very politely apologised for not communicating that I was in the last stages of discussion with another company, although I think sitting in for multiple interview in parallel is normal when one searches for new opportunities.

The recruiter asked me to confirm within the second day, but I get a offer rescinded email after 29 hours after releasing it. I was upset. I sent a thank you email to them and carried on.

Interview Questions

• Given a string and a dictionary, find if it is actually a valid sentence with the spaces stripped.
    e.g.
    "howwasyourday" is valid
    "qwertyuiop" is invalid   Answer Question
  • You have an 2D rectangular integer array sorted on rows and columns. Write an efficient algo to find if an element is present?
    e.g.
    Find the position of 12. Ans: not found   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kony

Senior Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in September 2018.

Interview

Recruiter found my profile in and called me for interview. Interview happened in two visits in the span of two weeks.
    Total three rounds.

1. work culture and basic understanding from both sides
    2. Technical data structures and problem solving.
    3. Logical and programming test

Interview Questions

• Concentrated on logical thinking and time and space complexities for the solutions I gave.
      Algorithms and datastructures
      Logical thinking   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.