Kony Associate Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Kony Associate Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Kony

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad).

Interview

I applied it through on-campus .There
are 3 rounds of interview. Questions Purely on data structures (Trees,Linked list),arrays and strings. But for us 4 rounds were conducted. I encountered 3 TR rounds and got rejected in final TR.

The interview was average not so difficult. It is one of the friendly to work company.

Interview Questions

• Calculate longest substring count from a given string with out repetition of characters.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kony

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Noida) in November 2018.

Interview

Theinterview process was smooth. There were 4 rounds. 2 technical 1 hr and 1 mixed. They wanted the applicant to know java and javascript but were asking databases and algorithms too. The interview was a pool placement at gl bajaj college noida.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my projects . What is my project, please make us understand and all details about it. Also my internship. They wanted to know everything about my internship and experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in July 2018.

Interview

There was an technical and Hr and the Interview was done at office. The questions mostly under JAVA language. In the Hr the questions are about the project which was in the final year

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kony (Bhubaneswar) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied through the campus recuitment.
    There was a gocubes online test after which round about 36 were selected.
    We were divided into two groups. One had a technical interview and people were only selected from this group. The other group was sort of backup group.

Interview Questions

• Write down the code to delete alternate items in a linked list   Answer Question
    • Write down the code to print a matrix in a spiral manner   Answer Question
    • Write down the code to keep m elements and then delete n elements in a linked list   Answer Question
    • Find the number of cousins in a binary tree   Answer Question
    • Explain all the projects you have done   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in June 2018.

Interview

first round: written test-40 min 40 questions(20Q on quant and 20 on reasoning)
                              3 coding questions(75min)-
    shortlisted candidates are interviewed at hyderabad at a college.it was a pool campus.
    interview is mostly on ds.

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kony (Chandigarh) in May 2018.

Interview

3 rounds of interview 2 tech and one HR 1st round was aptitude and reasoning and coding. Coding consists of 3 coding ques on the cocubes platform.
    Out of 400 only 16 were selected and than we had offcampus interview.

Interview Questions

• Reverse the string and write the code.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in March 2018.

Interview

Initially I was approached through online and got a call from them and scheduled a written test and then got a call that your shortlisted and scheduled telephonic round and next to Face to Face interview. This whole process took a week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Jalandhar, Punjab) in August 2017.

Interview

1st round : 60min online test
    2nd & 3rd round : Technical and Hr interview by 3rd party
    4th round: technical interview
    5th round : technical+ HR
    6th round: Mangerial Round
    7th round :telephony round

Interview Questions

• Basically Java
      about your project
      3 to 4 data structure program
      Sql   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was OK. 2 technical interviews and 1 Manager and 1 HR interview. They mailny concentrated on efficiency of algorithm as well as logic. They encouraged me to write the code efficiently.They have tested in many areas.Mainly they asking about the Algorithms and Datastructures.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad).

Interview

Everything went fine
    First asked me to introduce about myself
    And later discussed about my project as well as skills
    They have tested in many areas.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.