Nasdaq Senior Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Senior Software Developer

Nasdaq Senior Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Nasdaq

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Bengaluru) in July 2018.

Interview

1 Telephonic, 2 Face to Face discussions (1- Tech Lead and 1- Manager) and Last Video Conference - Onsite Manager and process was pretty quick but decision part took time

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nasdaq

Senior Software Developer Interview

Interview

Two rounds of interview , one is telephonic which involved pure technical discussion, Next round was direct face to face discussion which was pure technical which tested in depth knowledge. Third was managerial roundand fourthwas HR discussion

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)).

Interview

I got invited to an interview and was asked to do an assignment before that. They sent me a broken link to the assignment and after I announced them I can't access the link, it took the recruiter 3 days to reply. They tried to fix it but couldn't, so I went to the interview without assignment.

The 2 hours interview was very rushed, 3 sets of people wanted to talk to me separately. The programmers that were asking me technical questions got interrupted by the last person. They had to cut the interview short.

After this phase they sent me the assignment project. After completing it they called me to another interview.

Asking the one in the interview if I would get a response, he assured me that I would.

After 2 weeks of silence from them I reached out to the recruiter and I got the answer that the team is still deciding. It's been weeks since then and I never got a response.

Every time I visited their office the person interviewing me didn't know what room was reserved. They changed 3 recruiters during my process and none of them communicated with the one before. Every time I had to start over with the basic information.

They seem to have a lack of communication between departments and themselves. Also from the lack of response at the end I think they have 0 respect for candidates. Several people during the interview assured me that I would get a response, positive or negative.

A few other things that discouraged me:
    From what they told me, they do unpaid overtime. If I were to guess, I think it's quite a lot. A phrase that shocked me: "When we have an incident, people stay in the office until it's done"
    Their office is very far away from the city center. There are very few options to go out for a coffee or lunch in that area.

I would not recommend this company not even for an interview. In the end it was a complete waste of my time.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.