Nasdaq Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Nasdaq Interview Questions

Interviews at Nasdaq

2.8

Talent Coordinator Interview

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter on the phone to discuss the position. They were very informative and gave me a great overview of the position. I heard back in a timely manner that I was no longer being considered for the position, but I did appreciate the quick feedback and was appreciative of their decisiveness.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

First round with hr and arranged an interview with hiring manager. After talk to the hiring manager, I was invited to an in person interview. 4 rounds with some basic technical question, data structure, basic algorithm and some brain teasers which I did not expect. Small team.

Interview Questions

• find out the only one which is heavier than the other 8 balls by gauging 2 times   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied online to summer intern position, conducted 3 phone interviews. Was required to submit a resume and also to study basic positional information in order to remain competitive with other applicants.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

two phone interview, The first is with HR, Couple of weeks later, HR will call candidates again to if they are selected and learn more about the information from the candidates. The second is with the supervisor.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Three round interview process. Two phone interviews - one screening with HR and another with the hiring manager. The third round was an in-person with three people of the team I was interviewing for. It was a really quick process with a quick turnaround; however, they ghosted me after my in-person interview and did not have the decency to send out a blanket email saying I did not get the position. Very frustrating after preparing for a month and going through all the different rounds.

Audit Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

three rounds with one round being very brief (HR). One technical and then the final interview with lead members in the team(behavioral + technical). the process was friendly and smooth with quick response from HR.

Interview Questions

• Questions on java oops concepts, SQL, web development, academic projects (in detail) and behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq.

Interview

I applied through WayUp and a WayUp representative contacted me about a phone-screen. I scheduled a phone screen for the following week. It was brief, only about 10 minutes. She emailed me less than 24 hours later that I did not get the next interview.

Interview Questions

• What is something that you have either created or want to create?   Answer Question

Strategic Capital Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

3 Rounds. First and second were behavioral & with HR. Didn't hear back for at least 2 months, I believe the HR person helping me along had quit. Final interview was with two people from the team.

Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Got to final stage of interview process - Was an easy interview but declined the offer. Pay was to low and hours were to high to make it worth it. I enjoyed the people I met and the company has a lot to offer - but did not give exactly what I was looking for.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nasdaq (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Simple, all behavioral.

Went through 3 rounds. 2 months passed between 2nd to 3rd round. Applied through WayUp. Read through my resume. Talked about job experience and why it relates. They were very nice and kind. Received a phone call when I received the offer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.