Nasdaq Interview Questions

Updated Oct 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 208 of over 208 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Nasdaq

Application

I interviewed at Nasdaq

Interview

Straight forward, ask about prior experience and how you can build off of it . There are no trick questions they just want to learn about you and how you can help them

Interview Questions
  • what is one skill you can improve on?
    1 Answer

Nasdaq

Application

I interviewed at Nasdaq

Interview

It was a very good interview that focused more on personality than technical skills. Being a leader and good communicator was very important to them. I would do it again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nasdaq

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq in Aug 2021

Interview

Mostly behavioral interview process, was asked the relatively standard questions that should be prepared for behavioral interviews. Also asked about availability. Interviewers was friendly and helpful. Overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nasdaq

Application

I interviewed at Nasdaq

Interview

Very conversational interview and received an accurate description of the job I was applying for. I went through 3 interview series, and found out almost immediately on whether I was moving on in the process or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nasdaq

Application

I interviewed at Nasdaq

Interview

the interview was smooth, with a lot of questions but without hard pressure, mostly questions related to programming skills and also some behavioral questions. The interviewer was nice and clarified his questions in the case if they were not clear. Question-related to Linex command line and Fix messages

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nasdaq

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq

Interview

45 mins Phone interview followed by 75 min long digital video interview. Never received answer even after almost 2.5 months of the interview. Followed up 4 times with two different individuals with the same response as we are in the process.

Interview Questions
  • Background, experience, motivation, strenghts, swedish skills

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Bangalore) in Jul 2021

Interview

Resume got shortlisted only after all the criteria of job description was met. During interview with hiring manager no technical questions was asked to gauge my skills if I fit into the role. It was a very very casual conversation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq (New York, NY) in Jul 2021

Interview

It was a 2.5-months process with 4 rounds of interviews. The last 2 rounds were panel interviews with people asking a mix of technical and behavioural questions. Post the final round, they provided no feedback till I reached out to the Recruiter, who informed me that I was in the last 2 candidates who were shortlisted.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Detailed overview of the projects delivered. Behavioural questions around leadership style.
  • How was my past experience a fit for the advertised role?

Nasdaq

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Nasdaq in Jun 2021

Interview

Smooth, calm lady that kept the flow of the conversation to a followable pace. Got asked about previous projects and what I think is good for a teams success. Overall pretty decent interaction.

Interview Questions
  • Last technical project you've done?

Nasdaq

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq in Jun 2021

Interview

Worked with HR recruiter to answer basic HR questions. Met with hiring manager who seemed disinterested in interviewing for the position and “was trying to get it over with as soon as possible”. He asked basic questions that I could tell he just googled and it seemed like I was taking a high school quiz. The role ended up being not just a penetration testing role but an overall App Sec engineer position, so the job description was wrong. Hiring manager said the recruiter would be in touch and never heard back.

Interview Questions
  • What properties do you look for when looking at a websites cookies?
  • Name some ports and what service is typically hosted on them
Viewing 1 - 10 of 208 Interviews