Nasdaq Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Nasdaq Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nasdaq in January 2015.

Interview

I got called a few weeks after submitting online. First talked with manager. Manager asked basic oop, programming questions. Then next day with team members that asked very similar questions. They asked very basic conceptual problems that I had no difficulty with. They made me an offer 2 days later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nasdaq

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Great! It was a great experience and my interviewers were very nice. The interview was a softball interview because I guess they had liked my resume. They also described the project I would be working on to me in detail

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Lakewood, CO (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Before the interview, the HR just give us a short presentation to introduce the Nasdaq.
    And then the following is totally three round interview.
    The first round is soft skills interview.
    The rest two rounds are technical interview.

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

Good Interview, This was for the internship position in Philadelphia PA. They interviewed me on campus. Asked basic questions about my resume (stuff I worked on and previous experience) Asked me if I knew data structures such as Trees and Hash Maps, tables. Asked what the difference between an Interface and Abstract Class was. Could interface methods be defined, etc. Basic questions that you should have a concept of. It was my first "technical" interview when it came to coding questions (no coding was asked to be done though). Good experience and the guys interviewing me were awesome. Very nice and made the interview easy going.

Interview Questions

• What's faster a Binary Tree or Hash map? - Wouldn't say it was most difficult but it was unexpected   1 Answer

No option to say still deciding, But I'm still deciding.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vilnius (Lithuania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Vilnius (Lithuania)).

Interview

After technical assessment, I was quickly invited for an on-site interview. The interview went smoothly - we chatted about the position and company, and afterwards transitioned to technical questions. After a month has passed I got a call for a second interview which was a video call with manager that resides in another country. Haven’t heard anything back afterwards.

They really need to level up their hiring process and/or HR communication skills. I think that taking a month to respond is disrespectful to potential employees, not to mention ghosting.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.