Find jobs for Associate Client Manager

Nielsen Associate Client Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 7, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 24 of over 1,858.0 interviews

In Person5%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goodlettsville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Goodlettsville, TN) in Mar 2019

Interview

I was set up for a 30 minute phone interview with a recruiter. It was a great conversation she told me about the company and let me ask questions. Very informative as well as casual. I was then setup with the team lead for the position for another phone interview. The phone interview were overall really great and helpful

Interview Questions
  • What I was looking for in my new role?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Bentonville, AR) in Jan 2019

Interview

I applied 12/27/2018 and was asked to take a neuroscience personality test( was actually pretty fun). 2 weeks later I was asked to do a phone interview with the recruiter. The next week I did 4 back to back 30 minute interviews at Nielsen to meet the team I'd potentially be on. 7 days later I received an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rogers, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Rogers, AR) in Dec 2018

Interview

First I started with a phone screen with the recruiter, general career background questions. Second, I had a 30 minute phone interview with the hiring manager. Third, I had 4 in person 30 minute interviews with colleagues for the position. A week or so went by and I reached out to the recruiter to see what the status of the position was because I had another offer. I was told I wasn’t moving forward in the process. Not sure how long it would have taken to find it out if I had not emailed, but I appreciated the quick response to my email.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Nielsen? What are your strengths?

Nielsen

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nielsen in May 2018

Interview

Introducing yourself/ 3 questions/ check of questions already answered on line (authorized to work in the us, desired salary, background...)/ HR better explaining the job position and next steps of the process

Interview Questions
  • How do you work with a large amount of data to get to clear conclusion/ recommendation?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nielsen (New York, NY)

Interview

Applied online via Nielsen website, a couple weeks later HR got in contact with me for an initial phone interview. Phone interview was standard - questions about current role, what do I know about CPG industry, why am I interested in this position & Nielsen etc. At end of phone interview was told to take the online assessment. The assessment was part math (similar to GMAT) and part behavioral. A couple weeks after that I was asked to have another phone interview w/ some members of the Nielsen team I was applying for. Had call w/ 2 members, asked more in depth questions about my resume, how I currently use data, etc. No gotcha questions, just seeing if I was a fit based on previous experience and interest in the role, ability to use data etc. A week or so later, was asked to come in for an in-person interview w/ 2 hiring managers + 2 members of onsite team. Shortly after, was asked to come in for final in-person interview to meet w/ the clients on-site. Total time from application to offer was close to 3 months.

Interview Questions
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (New York, NY) in May 2017

Interview

Fairly straight forward. Interview with HR and then in person interviews with various members of the team. There was also a phone interview as well. Overall it wasn't too difficult of an interview process to get through

Interview Questions
  • Typical interview questions. Strengths, weaknesses, and some analytical questions as well they provided

Nielsen

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Nielsen

Interview

Poor process overall. First thing you should know, if you want to get hired there what they care about most is your desired starting salary. Don't say you're looking for >$70K or they won't interview you. They hired a former classmate of mine who performed far worse academically than me and had far less experience than me, but my classmate gave a really low (well below Glassdoor average) desired salary because of a high desire to live in a certain city and they hired my classmate but I had a hard time getting an interview. When they finally reached out to me they first tried to push me towards another position they were apparently having a hard time filling. Recruiters were very slow to respond if they responded at all, and seemed to not want to help me towards the position I applied for. Finally got a phone interview, but the process and lack of responsiveness took so long that I ended up withdrawing because I got another offer.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Florham Park, NJ)

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview with an HR person, a phone interview with the hiring manager, and finally a several hour long onsite discussion with several 45 minute long interviews with different team members. Additionally, the interview process required me to take a somewhat difficult aptitude test.

Interview Questions
  • In person questions were very non technical- no obnoxious questions like "How many windows are in Taipei?" or anything like that. They inquired heavily about my experience using excel, the steps I have taken in the past to ensure accuracy in my reporting, and how my experience would prepare me for this role. The aptitude test, on the other hand, was much more difficult. It was about 60% personality questions, and 40% difficult logic puzzles similar to the types you see on the LSAT. Questions like "george, henry, mary, and kate are flying out of xyz airport. Henry is leaving after kate. Kate is leaving after 6pm. *Several more rules.* Based on these rules, which of the following can NOT be true." I would recommend studying gmat questions and lsat quesitons, doing hard puzzles and maybe some math problems, and studying your resume/ the job description INCREDIBLY closely. Good luck.
6 people found this interview helpful

Nielsen

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen

Interview

I had a phone interview and they flew me out for an in person interview afterwards. There were three interviews and a case study which were handled very professionally. All of the three structured interviews had mini case study components but were mainly critical incident questions (tell me about a time you had to .......?)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nielsen (Montreal, QC)

Interview

1) interviewed with HR manager- usual questions on previous experience 2) math test. Lots of open ended word problems and multiple choice questions. Fairly simple 3) interviewed with managers within the company and had to give a presentation to the group on whether or not I would recommend going into that category of business based on the information in the deck and asked how would I spend marketing money on promoting the product.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Interviews