eClinicalWorks Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

eClinicalWorks Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at eClinicalWorks

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Mumbai) in October 2015.

Interview

It was really good, did not take longer than 20 mins. There are three rounds usually, first by the HR, second round taken by the leads and third by the manager.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you about your background and project management   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for eClinicalWorks

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Bengaluru) in May 2015.

Interview

Hr team is not organised or efficient enough to take interview.They call for some process and put you in other process.Its kind of cheating and demotiating for an employee.
    They are not active on explaning the Jd.No proper top management,kind of dictatorship by the director.No notice period.No work culture like Mncs.
    Its like a business run by family memeber.Dnt respect talented people and random persom who does more of butterng is appointed as Mentors or lead.

Interview Questions

• Introduction,situational questions,about the company,gd,aptitude and p.i with the director of the company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Ahmedabad) in December 2011.

Interview

the interview process was very simple. it was a bit of time consuming but they were very nice. it was 4-5 rounds of interview including written test, communication round and similar rounds like it.

Interview Questions

• why you want to join healthcare   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks in January 2010.

Interview

few questions and very easy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.