eClinicalWorks Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

eClinicalWorks Interview Questions

Interviews at eClinicalWorks

2.7

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks.

Interview

I had 3 rounds of interviews which were both phone and videoconference calls. I had a wide range of questions that were asked regarding my previous experience and how I planned on being successful in the position.

Interview Questions

• How would my previous experience add as a benefit to this role.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks.

Interview

it was good. there were 7 rounds and tiring. All the questions were related to the sql, communication, data warehouse, dashboard, networking, debugging skills. Overall it was really good and nice experience

Interview Questions

• 1 tell me about urself
      2. Your experience   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

1 round with 3 people.
    Basically asked about Company. They interested to asked about Company, Projects but Not you.

They didn't know about your experience while taking interview..
    Last moment they know.

Interview Questions

• They asked about you company and staff.
      They asked about Company Projects not about you knowledge .   Answer Question
    • Interview in-between anytime Work up and go..
      second person start the interview..
      but they don't know about your profile and Experience   Answer Question

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Very laid back interview, casual and relaxed. Average questions it was a longer interview than I had expected. one of the longest I had ever had. Great team of the people who did the interview everyone was friendly and welcoming

Senior Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Slow process , attended 2 Face to face interviews and 1 telephonic interview in Westborough MA after 3 weeks the recruiter originally reached out . Finally they extended the offer , i negotiated and they agreed. After that didn't send revised offer. Followed up for 2 weeks got an update that they cant extend the offer because they cant fulfill the terms they initially agreed to. Luckily i had 2 other offers and didn't say no to those knowing their initial sloppiness.
    Don't go for it unless this is the only option you have.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to our company from your prior experience ?
      SQL queries/ indexes/ Strategy for Perf Tests / Bottleneck identification/ RCA/ Performance diagnostics   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

A bunch of calls and Skype interview. Follow ups took a while. Calls were average 10-20 minutes long with several team leads or Human Resources. Everyone was pleasant it was just a lot of calls and interviews. Some of the same questions over and over

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)).

Interview

I had a phone call with HR, then brought in for two in person interviews. I was asked questions about my background and why I wanted to work for the company. Then I met with the team.

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Quite quick process from initial HR call to job offer, which was a better position much more suited to me in under 2 weeks. Phone interview with HR, Skype interview with Dept manager, Skype with potential direct TL, Skype with TL of the initial position, finally a face to face interview with the CMO - Dr. Raj -it made me feel very professional and a desirable candidate to know that the CMO meets over SKype or face to face with each potential hire. This company cares about each employee - I know it sounds false and phony, but it is not -- the most sincere, genuine company I have ever had the pleasure to work for.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle the travel? 75 to 100% travel   1 Answer

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

In my experience, it was very good. Inital contact from HR with a Skype interview within days, followed by HR call with offer of a different position, which led to another Skype interview within 2 days of the first. A third Skype interview the next day, followed by a request to interview in person with the CMO. It was definitely intense, but rapid enough to not leave me wondering where I stood.

Interview Questions

• Q. Are you able/willing/capable of handling the travel? (90%)   1 Answer

Information Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online, then got the phone call from HR about 1 month later, on the phone the HR directly scheduled an onsite interview in their company at Westborough, MA.

People there were friendly, during the onsite interview, I was interviewed by 2 managers and 3 security technicians, the entire process took about 1 hour, no difficult technical questions. Then they told me I would get the result of the interview in next week.

Since then I hear nothing from the company, I sent emails twice however seems like they just ignored.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.