eClinicalWorks Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at eClinicalWorks

2.7

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

PLEASE AVOID THIS COMPANY!!

Took a horrible amount of time. They call you onsite twice. The site is most inconveniently located reaching where you end up spending at least a hundred bucks. After the first round I was called again on site.
    After a week, they offered me the position. I spoke to the HR on phone, accepted the offer, which he then emailed me. When asked about the deadline or period within which I needed to return the documents, I was told there was no hurry and I can take my time. I got busy with final month at my college after that. One day suddenly I receive an email stating that they are withdrawing the offer as I had not signed the documents yet. I re-read the email and offer again; but there was neither any mention of any due date, nor had the HR told me anything on phone when I explicitly asked for it. I contacted two of my friends who were offered similar positions at the same company a few days before I was. They too had not returned the signed documents but surprisingly, they had not received any such emails of offer withdrawal. When asked about this to the HR, he had no answer and started covering up saying "It is the team's decision" and that he cannot do anything about it. He then asked me to apply for similar position with another team at eClinicalWorks. When I pointed out that I had already cleared the interview process, I was told that I would still have to go through the whole process all over again! Horrible, just horrible! This is the most pathetically unethical company I have ever come across! Please do NOT accept offers from this company! You would regret it!

Negotiation

Non-negotiable.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

We were several people in an open house and they took a detailed quiz on Java and afterwards there were several round of interviews. My interviews were on what did I did before and what I want to do in the company and again detailed questions on Java. They asked some other people on SQL.

Interview Questions

• On the order of execution of Java code blocks when a class extends another class   4 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

They just see personality and communication skills. They rain you for the job. But it does not contribute to yoour career

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks in February 2014.

Interview

A very lengthy process. But was a good experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks in February 2014.

Interview

I applied through recruiter and process took one week.

Interview was an openhouse with 6 rounds of technical interviews. The difficulty of interviews ranged from very simple to medium. Basic java, sql queries, servlets, xml were asked

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Be ready to write queries, simple though.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Based on your performance. If they like you, you will get what you ask

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

I went through about 9 interviews recently in Boston Area and this company gave me worst experience. After submitting resume, I was invited me to onsite directly. The recruiter was highly professional. The interviewer was nice and gave some decent first round kind of questions about Java, SQL, and Web development. To this point, everything looked good. However, on the second round, the team lead, who was an Indian woman, gave me a really terrible experience. The questions weren't difficult at all and even repeated what I got from first round. But her attitude made me feel very unwelcome! She didn't smile the whole time, just stared at me. Her reaction was slow, made me feel she's not a smart engineer. And since she has strong accent, sometime I had to ask her repeat questions and that made her even give me very upset look. I was curious why they asked me to do interview if they didn't want me in the first place.

Software Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied through school program without screening. First interview with HR was pretty basic behavioral questions and a couple resume specific questions about my healthcare and teaching experiences. Looking to see if you're serious about traveling 100%. Second interview with CEO, was less than 10 minutes. Standard resume questions. He seemed rushed and uninterested.

Software Engineer Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

It is an open house interview. It was more in Core Java, Resume Walkthrough and PLSQL. There were 2 days of interview. On the second day there were 4 rounds with technical specialist.

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

2 team members and teamlead interviewed on the same day. Entire Interview spanned for 1 and half hours. Was asked to go home and got offer after a week. Process was pretty smooth

Interview Questions

• How would you handle difficult client because they were promised something which was not delivered on time?   Answer Question

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

A couple of phone interviews, an onsite interview with 2-3 people. Working with the HR team in between. Scheduling conflicts at times, but good communication.
    Once onsite, I was made feel welcome. The culture is a bit different and can take some 'getting used to'.

Interview Questions

• Most resume based questions. Explaining a difficult project, customer situation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.