eClinicalWorks Interview Questions

Updated 7 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 362 of over 362 interviews

Campus Recruiting21%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

eClinicalWorks

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks

Interview

simple questions on sql, java. they asked for certificates, and qualifications, they will also ask question from html. knowledge of programming languages like C++ and java are recommendable, you should also have the basic knowledge of VPN, Telnet , ping, Protocols.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable with night shift?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (New Delhi) in May 2021

Interview

I have applied to the company via job search portal , got call from HR and he asked me about some information, after that he told me you want to ask something , I said that when will you schedule my interview , but his response was very rude , he said I don't find you stable so not scheduling your interview, and I am not answerable to you , after that when I asked pardon me but I am planning to stay long time in the company but he said everyone said that and then they are leaving the company, Very unprofessional behaviour by the HR

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Ahmedabad) in May 2021

Interview

HR Round - HR will call to setup an interview Cultural Trainer Round - Trainer will go through resume and ask for previous experience Manager Round - Manager will check personality and love to listen detailed answers, they like confident people

Interview Questions
  • Your strength, why ECW, How you will handle customers?

eClinicalWorks

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks

Interview

Very smooth, easy and straight forward. They described the travel that was needed and job duties very well. Was not rushed and took the time to answer all of me questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

i i 1) Communication round 2) Technical Round 3) Manager Round The process took around 10 days from starting to end. Process was smooth and easy. The Recruiter "James " was very helpful through out the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

eClinicalWorks

Application

I interviewed at eClinicalWorks

Interview

3 part process - first with TL , next with boss, last with the boss over everyone in the training department. Simple process but everything does move fast once you start

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

eClinicalWorks

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at eClinicalWorks

Interview

I applied to the interview process through an employee referral. The whole process was very smooth and got completed without any hindrances. The position requires night shift and was asked if i would be okay with it or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

eClinicalWorks

Application

I interviewed at eClinicalWorks in Mar 2021

Interview

I cleared aptitude GD round and technical test but got rejected in the HR round. HR round was with 2 candidates at one time and was asking the same questions to both the candidates

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

eClinicalWorks

Application

I interviewed at eClinicalWorks

Interview

Interview process at this company was moderate first got mail by HR the process took 1 day Practical test then technical rounds if first round is cracked then next few more rounds may be held .

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

eClinicalWorks

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks

Interview

2 rounds of interview , one is techinal written and other is techinal interview. Techinal written consists of basic web application pentesting and bug Bounty, techinal interview was moslty based on security concepts and web app pentesting .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 362 Interviews