Lead Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lead Software Engineer Interview Questions

Lead software engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Round 2 : Question 1 : How to efficiently find the given alphanumeric value in the array of millions of such numbers & if not present then add it in the array. Question 2 : Z -> 1...9 Find Z such that ZZ+ZZ+Z+Z+Z = 100 Question 3 : A, B , C-> 1...9 Find A & B such that AB*AB = CAB Question 4 : ​Design the chess board

1 Answer

I gave the answers for 1st 3 questions & gave the design for 4th question as per my understanding that time.

Round 1: Question 1: You are given a string : sfdgjdg3e67jgjyg456 Fetch all numbers & provide their sum. Write the code such that if there is any slight change of requirements then there should be minimum code change for that. Question 2 : Remove duplicates from the array of elements. Question 3 : Add the given 2 numbers & these numbers are so large that can't be represented by any numeric type.

1 Answer

You are given a list of strings. Each string can be repeated any number of times randomly in that list. But there are 20 such unique strings. Provide the top String, repeated most. If tie happens then return the first String from the decreasing order of those tied strings.

1 Answer

Design the Leaves system for company. Basically DB structure & approach was expected.

1 Answer

It was following question. How would you get the details of the employees who took any leaves within the range of dates given.

1 Answer

Very interesting questions - from the very basics to medium to complex. Even the CEO asked bunch of technical questions - most of them were related to data structures and algorithms. I couldn't answer some of them but I was surprised to see the CEO took the time from his busy schedule and explained each one of the algorithms and why he asked such questions. Since they are looking for experts to build a center of excellence, they are looking for the best. I hope I will get an offer.

Lead management questions

More into technical

1 Answer

What is private, protected and public?

1 Answer

What is overloading and overriding?

110 of 244 Interview Questions