engineering manager interview questions shared by candidates
What are the top 3 things that you will have to take care when you are doing a project management?
1. Scope creep. 2. Tech design should be frozen before the project starts. 3. Dev time getting eaten into by maintainance requuired on previous projects they've worked on. 4. Establishing intermittent project milestones and tracking against those milestones as opposed to tracking against the overall project delivery date.
There's quite an extended back and forth in actual interviews for questions like this, so nothing quite like real practice. The Prepfully Myntra Engineering Manager experts have actually worked in this role, so they're able to do an honest-to-God accurate mock, which really puts you through the paces. prepfully.com/practice-interviews
- Design a Billing System for a Cloud based Platform. - Pricing, Usage and Billing Platform to be built. - API/Interface to Billing Platform. - Requirements: S3 has some pricing for certain parameters, EC2 has its own pricing for its parameters, etc. Need to build a Billing Platform for the same.
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Senior Software Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Senior Manager
- Project Manager
- Senior Engineering Manager
- Product Manager
- Software Development Engineer II
- Software Development Manager
- Program Manager
- Technical Lead
- Software Development Engineer
- Software Engineering Manager
- Senior Software Development Engineer
- Principal Software Engineer
- Software Developer
- Principal Engineer
- Vice President