Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Manager Interview Questions

23,064

manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Both the rounds of interview were conducted in structured format where the panelists ask questions related to candidate's experience. They also gave scenarios to which candidates had to respond appropriately.

283 Answers

Waste, idiotic interview process

Did they ask any documents from your side the day after the interview?

They asked me for my documents as well but didn't get back to me yet with any feedback. Should I wait or approach the HR directly?

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Whether willing to work anywhere in India.when can you join.

21 Answers

Consider a lift lobby where people are waiting for the lift. Now when lift arrives people get in irrespective of who came first. Thus, the person who came first keeps waiting and others keep getting in. Design a lift system which can solve the problem of this person.

17 Answers

Are you comfortable with going to client's place?

10 Answers

Q: How much did you earn in your first job? (which was 7 years ago) Q: How much did you earn in your 2nd, 3rd job? Q: Are you married? Where does your husband work? Can you tell me more about his work profile and other details?

13 Answers

If in a room there are 10 persons and if each person has to shake hands with all other then total how many hand shakes will be there

16 Answers

If u are running at 10km/hr and anothet person is running st 20km/hr then in which round u both will be at same point

11 Answers

There are 27 balls with one ball having additional weight. Total how many attempts you have to make to check all balls using a sisaw

10 Answers

Difference between Risk and Issues in Project Management

8 Answers

what is angle between hour hand and minute hand in clock at 4:20 ? what is biggest conflict management you have handled in your work place

13 Answers