UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions

Updated 12 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3,743 of over 3.7K interviews

Campus Recruiting9%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

UnitedHealth Group

Application

I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group

Interview

Video-heavy and no telephone discussions, particularly in light of the pandemic. Several rounds meeting with senior leadership which was expected. That’s really all that needs to be said on a GD platform

Interview Questions
  • **CANDIDATES, BEWARE!!!** The Interview process wasn't the issue; it was the UNFORGETTABLE offer experience at the end, when I was clearly the last candidate standing. A Fortune 10 - I repeat Fortune 10 - company who can easily afford to compensate top talent at market rate...couldn't even offer a competitive salary, or sign-on bonus, or 6-month review in lieu of bonus, or mgmt bonus until 2 YEARS down the road. In fact, this company couldn't - wouldn't - negotiate at all (what company worth their salt offers ANYONE a sophisticated position without expecting SOME kind of negotiation?) Their reason for being sooo hinky: "Internal Equity" issues. They blamed their inability to negotiate with candidates on their current workforce. To add insult to their own brand injury, the HR recruiter had the audacity to rebuke me for reaching out to the would-be HM to seek clarity on the very bizarre job offer email and non-negotiating. "You go through ME", they said. How odd, since the HM was the actual boss - NOT this unprofessional HR person who "thought" they were higher than the HM. I shared this shocking news with some career experts. Their response: "You were wise to RUN from that company". Shame on UHG for condoning such a horrible candidate experience. If you want to attract talent to find their "Life's Best Work", perhaps you should first pitch top candidates YOUR best offer package.
    5 Answers
29 people found this interview helpful

UnitedHealth Group

Application

I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group

Interview

First you’ll have the Recruiter interview then once you pass that you’ll receive an invitation to do a hirevue (recording yourself via video) interview, and lastly a group interview. Fast process and response time was quick.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us something you’d like us to know that isn’t on your resume
7 people found this interview helpful

UnitedHealth Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group

Interview

Respectful and professional. Showed genuine interest and very personable... Closely related to job post qualifications and requirements... Would recommend looking over the job posting before the interview and look up anything you are not familiar with to gain some knowledge at least to understand what you don't know

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UnitedHealth Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group

Interview

There was one brief screening interview with a hr representative before a final interview with the position supervisor. Both were done through zoom, and the total process took about two weeks from application to offer.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Why did you apply, what makes you qualified, elaborate on relevant experience

UnitedHealth Group

Application

I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group

Interview

The interview is a lengthy process. However, the team keeps you abreast along the way. There were about 4 different interviews with different leadership teams. You are expected to do a presentation and answer questions as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UnitedHealth Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group

Interview

It is a three step interview. All three of my interviews were phone interviews and very simple and standard questions. The last round was a white board round with screen sharing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UnitedHealth Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group

Interview

Entrevista durou 30 minutos, por vídeo chamada. Entrevistadora foi simpática e parecia estar entrevistando muitas pessoas diferentes. Foi pontual no início e final também. Falou sobre a vaga e perguntou de disponibilidade de tempo.

Interview Questions
  • Qual é sua experiência com psicopatologias?

UnitedHealth Group

Application

I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group

Interview

Easy going. Just make sure you know what product you would be selling. They will not ask you anything too difficult. I was also asked to sell a pen like in Wolf of Wall Street lol.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UnitedHealth Group

Application

I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group

Interview

The process started with a Phone interview - qualifications questions and background and later I as offered to interview with hiring manager - more detailed questions about working with different sample sizes

Interview Questions
  • What is the largest sample size you work with in your previous or current role?

UnitedHealth Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group

Interview

The interview process starts with a one-way interview. You have 5 questions to answer. If selected, you can expect a series of at least 2 more interviews with peers and higher management (Hiring Manager and VP). Then a decision is made.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle lots of data demands from clients?
  • How do you handle when clients are frustrated with your data solutions?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 3,743 Interviews