UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Chandigarh) in August 2019.

Interview

As described by the company the process was divided into 4 parts: Test (Aptitude +2 Coding Questions) -> 2 Technical Interviews -> 1 HR Interview -> OFFER.

Although most of the process was same, only one technical interview was taken.

The Test:
    The first section of the test consisted of of QA and LR questions (Average Difficulty). There were a total of 30 questions and time limit was 30 minutes.
    The second section comprised of 2 coding questions (Easy) and the time limit was 30 minutes. The acceptable programming languages were C, C++, JAVA, C#.

The Interviews:
    The Interviews were the quite smooth and easy. The HR round involved basic interview questions. While the Technical round was mostly Resume and few technical questions.

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

It was a quick process but wasn’t told the position I was interviewing for, the rate of pay, what I would be doing on a daily basis. Very disappointed with the entire process.

Infusion RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Very pleasant, great communication, good exchange with interviewer, able to ask questions about job and company, easy to schedule interview, very flexible and accommodating, follow up interview in timely manner, recruiter extremely helpful and informative.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Interview Process was easy and very laid back. I went to open house interview with manager. Got email about job offer in 2 days. Started background check took a week to finish

Customer Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Recorded interview process that you can do from your phone or laptop. It was extremely user friendly and convenient. The app allowed you to practice various questions in order to get comfortable with the platform. There was 30 seconds of prep time after reading the questions then 3 minutes to answer them.

Sales Development Program Interview

Interview

Was invited for a video interview for the Miami-based program shortly after applying. Interview had 5 questions with the three attempts to answer the question each time. Questions were relatively straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a disagreement with someone and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

I received correspondence and an informal interview about my background the day after applying from the recruiter. It was several weeks before the hiring manager called me very early ~7:30am as a "screening." She only focused on the negative aspects of the job. She was concerned about me being a military spouse due to "longevity." She also seemed more concerned about my RN experience rather than my provider experience, which I felt odd. After correspondence with 3 recruiters trying to get an update, I was told by email SIX weeks after the "screening" that I was not selected. I suspected I was not chosen based upon my marital status. Despite this, I applied for another position for which I knew I lined up perfectly with my background and even spoke with the recruiter about submitting another application. I never received correspondence.

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Recruiter calls and asks basic questions about yourself and your experience and then manager will call for an interview. They will ask typical behavior questions and also a ask about your experiences in nursing.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in March 2020.

Interview

Took awhile, applied online, sent an online assessment and self-recorded video interview, phone interview 2 weeks later. Some people may have had other experiences where the process was much faster.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about this position?   Answer Question
    • How many years experience do you have with (various computer programs)?   Answer Question

Customer Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

This is what I wanted everyone read reviews to tell me!.I like hear mainly details.After applying for so many customer service jobs don’t let one or two No’s get you down.I applied multiple times.Last one I saw the we’re having a job fair in April and was like yes this is my opportunity to speak with someone and show my skills.I use my profile and applied beginning of March 2020.I then received a assessment a day after I applied which is pretty much behavioral questions.They are multiple chose, the agree and disagree question as well as different sceneries and how u would handle them.Main thing is they want to make sure u have compassion and is patient and caring for the customers.I don’t think u can fail it unless u are not a friendly or people person.Then 2days later March 10th I received a email requesting that I do a HireVue interview.When doing this step take a deep breath and dress professional.Good thing is u get a practice question so u can hear your response and view yourself.I only had 3 questions to answer again behavioral.I will list them as much as I can remember. 3rd step a day later recieved a call from a Mn number your may vary just be on the look out. Becareful and make sure u answer mines popped up as a scam likely so I was a Little hesitant to answer.Recruiter spoke with me and gave me details on the job and asked me simple question will list that.She stated because of the Corona Virus no fair will be held and a lot of managers will be working from home.She state’s she will like to take me to the next step and will reach out to a hiring manager to see availability.Once she got the availability she called me March 18th and schedule me a interview with a hiring manager that following Monday 23rd.Man I was excited but so nervous at the same time because this job is something I wanted for a long time.Career here I come (inside thoughts).I looked on YouTube how to answer behavior questions.Anxiety was kicking in and I wanted to get this over with and hear I got the job.So I researched reviews anything you name I did it on United healthcare.Mon came around I used my HireVue code on my phone and there was the hire manager.As stated she was working from home she pretty went over in details of the company core values,rules,what the company stands for, guidelines and training process which kinda put me at ease.Then there were questions throughout the process.Easy. She told me if she chose to proceed with me I should be receiving a email in 2weeks.I think I did good.If I had any question to follow up with recruiter. Wish me luck!!! I hope I was able to help someone out.So I’m anxious waiting to hear we want to proceed.😍

Interview Questions

• Step2: HireVue 3questions
      -Tell me a time when you had to go far and beyond for a customer? What was the end results?
      -Tell me a time when you had to take on a new responsibility?How did u handle it?
      -Tell me a time when you had to take on a task with little time?What was the end result?
      Step 3:(Recruiter)
      Are you able to work shift?
      Do u need any advance time off?
      Have you worked with dual screens?
      Are you able to work overtime if needed?
      Have you worked in a call center before?
      Will you be willing to work from home if needed to?
      Easy right....
      Step 4: Manager interview
      Same as Step 3
      Add on of reading a simple Script “Thank you for calling United Healthcare my name is________.How can I assist you today?   1 Answer

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Buffalo, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Phone interview was about 45 minutes. Was very relaxed and I felt at ease. She asked background questions regarding my previous jobs. Asked if I had any experience using dual monitors. Told me the training process was 18 weeks and it would be paid for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to step up at work and take charge   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.