Research engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Research engineer Interview Questions

research engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The recruiters will test your technical knowledge to the core during the final interview! and will shoot to you some weird questions like "Will you accept a 3 year bond right now?!" inspite of the company's no bond rules! Don't get tensed! They'll stress you to check your pressure handling ability. Just say whatever you wish to say. It does't matter.

1 Answer

I would be ready to accept the bond but definitely I would have the feeling that I'm confined to something while working here. I would rather wish to avoid such an extra pressure.

pure technical questions based on machine learning and deep learning.

1 Answer

1. Tell me about your research - some technical questions on how the methodology works and the interpretation of the results. 2. If there is a problem in the plant, how will you handle it, 3. Are you ready to go to the production site once or twice a month (which is outskirts of the city). 4. If during a meeting, your supervisor promises to the clients something that you know is not possible, what will you do. 5. Why not go for a postdoctoral fellow and join industry.

1 Answer

They asked me to answer basic electronics questions on led, breadboard, and digital and analog system question... Mostly electronics related questions.

1 Answer

Tell us about the projects, that you have mentioned in your cv, in detail.

1 Answer

I had mentioned algorithm design in my cv so they asked about big o notation and masters theorem.

1 Answer

8. HR : How dance has helped you to shape your personality.

1 Answer

Delete a current node in the linked list.

K-Fibonacci