research engineer interview questions shared by candidates
Why would you like to leave your current job?
First reason is low salary,the second one is their not given importance to talented people if their not consider the freshers or newly joint team member and also they provide the increment to seniority level only
I'm diploma in EEE department, I'm working in production field, I'm searching to maintance work I'm learning and work for maintenance
The recruiters will test your technical knowledge to the core during the final interview! and will shoot to you some weird questions like "Will you accept a 3 year bond right now?!" inspite of the company's no bond rules! Don't get tensed! They'll stress you to check your pressure handling ability. Just say whatever you wish to say. It does't matter.
1. Tell me about your research - some technical questions on how the methodology works and the interpretation of the results. 2. If there is a problem in the plant, how will you handle it, 3. Are you ready to go to the production site once or twice a month (which is outskirts of the city). 4. If during a meeting, your supervisor promises to the clients something that you know is not possible, what will you do. 5. Why not go for a postdoctoral fellow and join industry.
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Software Developer
- Research Scientist
- Software Development Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Design Engineer
- Associate Software Engineer
- Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Member of Technical Staff
- Data Scientist
- Systems Engineer
- Management Trainee
- Technical Lead