Research engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Research engineer Interview Questions

research engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why would you like to leave your current job?

2 Answers

First reason is low salary,the second one is their not given importance to talented people if their not consider the freshers or newly joint team member and also they provide the increment to seniority level only

I'm diploma in EEE department, I'm working in production field, I'm searching to maintance work I'm learning and work for maintenance

engg basics like thermodynamics etc

1 Answer

The recruiters will test your technical knowledge to the core during the final interview! and will shoot to you some weird questions like "Will you accept a 3 year bond right now?!" inspite of the company's no bond rules! Don't get tensed! They'll stress you to check your pressure handling ability. Just say whatever you wish to say. It does't matter.

1 Answer

They asked me to answer basic electronics questions on led, breadboard, and digital and analog system question... Mostly electronics related questions.

Tell about yourself

1 Answer

1. Describe your final year project 2. How was your previous year in the previous work? 3. Where do you see yourself in next 5/10 years.

1 Answer

8. HR : How dance has helped you to shape your personality.

1 Answer

1. Tell me about your research - some technical questions on how the methodology works and the interpretation of the results. 2. If there is a problem in the plant, how will you handle it, 3. Are you ready to go to the production site once or twice a month (which is outskirts of the city). 4. If during a meeting, your supervisor promises to the clients something that you know is not possible, what will you do. 5. Why not go for a postdoctoral fellow and join industry.

1 Answer

pure technical questions based on machine learning and deep learning.

1 Answer

Delete a current node in the linked list.

110 of 222 Interview Questions