Software Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Software Trainee

Software Trainee Interview Questions

3,327

Software trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

group discussion topics will be quite unexpected and group discussion is not a round one bt like a class room type discussion

8 Answers

can u please help me with the written test pattern?? its urgent

can u please tell me the pattern of written test ? i mean i was just aptitude or technical questions were also there?

these was no written test for me as i was shortlisted based on amcat scores

Java program in round 3 was the most difficult question in my case. A matrix halfly-filled with numbers - almost randomly was given . And You need to fill the blank matrix of same size with those numbers in similar arrangement in a program using 2D arrays and loops.

3 Answers

How can we know that the value fetched from SQL is a NULL value or not in COBOL??

2 Answers

What would you do in a fictitious and dynamically changing world where you have reached the end of the world and the land behind you is collapsing, how would you escape?

how convert 2 stack into a heap

2 Answers

was regarding implementing self exceptions in c# with multiple catch statements and no final clause

Java, OOPs, Prime number, SQL, Diamond Problem

1 Answer

Technical round (by ceo) What is super class of all the classes in java? What are maps? Why equals method is used in java? What is overloading and overriding? On which databases you worked previously? What is normalization in database? What is consistency of data in database?

Why i would hire you?