Technical support associate interview questions shared by candidates
The most difficult question I had to answer was about the gaps I had in my career. They wanted to make sure that I wouldn't be quitting soon.
I had ventured into business with my cousin in my native but had to get back to Bangalore as he was in a position where he could manage things on his own and I wanted to pursue my career in Tech Support to help me get into IT later on.
to ring the bell in dell !
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Technical Support Engineer
- Technical Associate
- Software Engineer
- Technical Support Representative
- Technical Support
- Technical Support Executive
- Customer Service Representative
- Associate Software Engineer
- Software Developer
- Process Associate
- Network Engineer
- Transaction Risk Investigator
- Seller Support Associate
- Customer Service Associate
- Associate Systems Engineer