Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Trainee Interview Questions

16,273

Trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Aptitude was easy only time limit was less so answer questions which you know confidently and try to guess rest if you are not sure. No Negative Markings. For GD round be confident and put forth your views clearly , Don't try to be harsh and don't shout . Remember its not a debate . If you don't speak a word you will be asked to conclude which means you don't have any chance for further shortlisting For final round just concentrate on your final year project and technologies which you have mentioned in your CV . They will ask all possible questions with regard to your current profile and you should be proficient to answer any of them

41 Answers

how many people they are recruiting ? and what is the package they are offering ?

please help me with the topics covered in the written test ??

i got most topics on percentages and sales problems . one pie chart or bar graph question for sure based on percentages . Also concentrate on simple interest ,Profit and loss , time -distance and some basic math. Solve quickly .

My resume was shortlisted and telephonic interview was conducted after which I was called to Bangalore for GD & Interview. I cleared the GD too but in interview they said that sorry we are looking for a B.tech grad as this is a technical position. I didn't get that why have they shortlisted my resume when my qualification was clearly mentioned in the resume further being a Btech grad is not a licence of being suitable for technical position . Employers seems to be really confuse.

6 Answers

group discussion topics will be quite unexpected and group discussion is not a round one bt like a class room type discussion

8 Answers

Are you ready to join immediately? As in the very next day?

6 Answers

If you had 26 hours in your day , how would you spend those additional two hours.

9 Answers

Why do you want to join this company

5 Answers

The questions were all fairly basic owing to the fact that the people applying are freshers and don't have prior interview experience.

Very technical

3 Answers

why the torque curve starts to fall after a certain RPM in the torque curve?

3 Answers

What will you do if your team mate had an accident and you have to submit the assignment ofter two days.

4 Answers