Amazon Tech Ops Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Amazon Tech Ops Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru) in February 2020.

Interview

The first round was online written test of 30 questions . The time was 15 minutes. The test was based on speech and language so all questions are on english speech and some grammar. There are lots of candidates for the interview so the competition was very high, like if you have scored 30 out of 30 then only you will be shortlisted for the next round.

Interview Questions

• All questions are english language based   5 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Mumbai) in May 2020.

Interview

My exam got conducted during lockdown. Hence, it was online test of hackerearth, they will use your webcam for taking snapshots during exam. Questions were comparatively easy. Test consist of 25 objectives(probability,data analysis, linux, maths, Sql) and 1 subjective.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Chennai).

Interview

First round was written test where they asked aptitude (data interpretation, logical reasoning, probability) which was Part A and SQL, Linux based questions which was part B. Linux questions were theory based and SQL questions where in such a way that we were supposed to write the SQL commands.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Chennai) in August 2019.

Interview

First round had aptitude questions.
    We were expected to write sql queries for given table and requirements.
    Linux basic commands were asked. Why do we use certain commands and pattern matching questions were asked

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Chennai) in August 2019.

Interview

It consists of a verbal aptitude test and the selected candidates will be attending the next round with quants,data interpretation, local reasoning and technical(SQL and Linux based questions).

Then they announced to leave for the day and the results will be sent through mail if selected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru) in April 2019.

Interview

There are 3 rounds of interview . in first round there will be 30 q including apti and sql question .but unfortunately i got rejected .out of 300 people they have selected only 23 students for the further round of interview.

Interview Questions

• write a sql query to update the table in an existing table   4 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru).

Interview

I got information about the drive from facebook. It was held in a college. For the initial round there were more than 400 people. It was a written aptitude test of 15 questions include diagram analysis, sql basics and basic linux commands. They valuvate those pappers within one hour and select only 20 for next round, superb..!! right...😂. Just btech degree is enough no percentage criteria

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Chennai) in February 2019.

Interview

We were started with a written test of quantz, passage writing, reading comprehension, data interpretation and basic SQL and LINUX commands. Then sent us as results will get through mail within 2 business days

Tech Ops Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Frst round:30 questions of online test in grammatical knowledge
    Second round:technical means sql questions with aps and non technical means fully aptitude and a brief description about "y amazon?"
    3 rd round:HR round

Interview Questions

• Just easy aptitude questions that you can answer   1 Answer

Tech Ops Associate Interview

Interview

I attended first round of verbal online test where i got rejected. For the second round they selected only few.But company was good. I missed that opportunity. That's it.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.