Amazon Transaction Risk Investigator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Amazon Transaction Risk Investigator Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amazon (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

So I applied through naukri, there were 5rounds
1. English comprehension
2.psychometric test
3.versant
4.face to face
5.HR

First three rounds are easy , it checks your communication skills and logical ability .
Read 14 principles of leadership by Jeff bezos , Amazon's CEO.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself   2 Answers
  • take me through your Resume   2 Answers
  • scenario based questions, they ask you if you find things suspicious in this. .and what will you do to a, how will you investigate   2 Answers
  • any questions to the interviewer, that you have to ask.   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon in October 2012.

Interview

Started off with Resume Screening, aptitude and communication assessment, Manager interview. Basic questions in resume screening which is a group discussion event as well. Manager interview partly technical and partly behavioural. Aptitude test was mostly behavioural as in there is no right answer scenario questions with sufficient time. I had to start 2 days after the final round so that was a haggle. One of the questions which is common is why You want Risk after studying technical.

Interview Questions

• Why Risk after studying technical?   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru) in December 2019.

Interview

In total there were 4 rounds
    1)Verbal Ability test(MCQs)
    2)Versant round(Here your listening skills,voice and accent , sentence formation etc are tested)
    3)Logical and analytical reasoning test (Given a statement we must check if the derived conclusion,assumption made etc is directly related or not)
    4)HR Round

Interview Questions

• Take me through your resume   1 Answer

Transaction Risk Investigation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru) in December 2019.

Interview

They are of total 4 rounds
    1. Versant which is of Voice
    2.Aptitude Test
    3.WG Test
    4.HR Round
    Where there will be set of Questions displayed on the screen and you need to spell it as the same and with Proper Accent

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Hyderabad).

Interview

The interview process went on about 6 hours,
    Had to wait but so much of knowledge to gain
    Ambience and the quality of interview was ultimate
    I got to know about myself till what extent I am in and the pros and cons of mys lf

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Hyderabad) in April 2019.

Interview

Marketing Business operations and Transaction Risk investigator positions in Amazon .
    In interview process first round is on English grammar online test, it is on how to write an official mail , what words should be used while talking with customers and second round is on voice test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru) in March 2019.

Interview

overall 4 rounds will be there,preliminary test,watson glaser process,versant process and final HR round and if you finish above first three rounds then hr round is not that much difficult you should think in logical way and answer the questions and job is urs!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      what is trms?
      one scenario based question ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Hyderabad) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview took place in Hyderabad,India.
    .face to face,versant,apti and two ops.face to face is general introduction,versant to check your accent. Apti is w&g ,in ops they give real time scenarios to check how probable are you to answers.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied through naukri.com I attended the interview in bangalore,there is a huge crowd for interview almost 850 people came for the interview
    There are 4 rounds
    1.basic grammer
    2.versile test
    3.psychometric test
    4.Hr interview
         These are the tests are conducted the 1st two rounds are little bit easier. The 3rd round is so difficult. It was very good by the management which they said the interview details after finishing every round is well. Positive experience in the interview. Accepted offer.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru).

Interview

It was a 2 day, 5 rounds process. So patience is key. I was interviewed in the Amazon Development Center in Bagmane Constellation Business Park in Bangalore.
    I found out about this job through Naukri.com. It had a 9 month contract attached. Each round is elimination round so beware. English and IQ needed.
    Round 1- Aptitude Test
    Simple eng is tested in this round nothing too difficult. Have presence of mind and read through carefully you'll breeze past.
    Round 2- Watson- Glaser Test
    This is a critical thinking test. You can find samples of these tests online. I suggest you practice before because the 45min time limit cuts it a lil too close to understand the concept of the test and answer all the questions.
    TIP- Don't let your own feelings affect your answers. Read the situation given and answer based on that. Even if it's seems counter intuitive.
    Round 3- Versant Test
    This is to check whether you're spoken English is good or not. You'll be given a headset and will be asked to repeat back phrases you hear back into the mic. Turn headset volume up high. So you can hear everything.
    TIP- They'll be a question where they tell you a story and you have to repeat it back into the mic in 30secs. Keep a piece of paper with you and jot down key words and phrases. So you can repeat it back with as much detail as possible.
    Round 4- Technical Interview
    You'll need to study up for this round. You'll need to research a few topics and keep. Keep your calm. The interviewers are very friendly and nice. So no need to nervous. Just know the job profile and it's related topics and everything on your resume and you're golden!
    TIP- I'll mention the FAQs below.
    Round 5- HR Interview
    You're almost there! But don't get cocky. People still get eliminated at this round. They'll mainly discuss why you want this job. Whether you can handle night shifts. What kind of CTC are you expecting and a lil about TRMS and it's value and purpose. Stay calm. Keep your wits about you and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.