Asurion Tech Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Asurion Tech Support Interview Questions

Interviews at Asurion

2.8

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Asurion (Scottsdale, AZ (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied through indeed and I had finished the personality assessment. About 6 days later, I saw there was a hiring event so I messaged their talent acquisition asking if I may attend the hiring event since no one has called me back yet. I got no response so I attended the event, went through a team lead asking me questions, and that was it. The next day the talent acquisition team called me to phone interview me but since I had already done the hiring event they looked into my name and told me a rep would be calling me some time next week. And they did. Then I went through the background and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you helped someone troubleshoot & how you resolved the issue.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Asurion

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process was pretty standard for the position, I did a phone interview first then came in for a face to face and was hired shortly afterwards. After getting an offer letter I had to wait about 2 weeks for everything to finish, had to go to a Labcorp location for a drug test, then waited for my background check to clear.

Interview Questions

• How would you walk a customer through troubleshooting a problem with internet connectivity in their home?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Very impersonal and scattered. I think she had just had a bad interview before me... took me up to the 6th floor into her office and proceeded to tell me what jobs I should apply for. Apparently technology knowledge and tech support do not go hand in hand.

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Healdton, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Asurion (Healdton, OK (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

I was given 2 online assessments. After that I was given a preliminary interview to determine my skills and abilities. I was then given a 2nd phone interview directly from a supervisor. I passed all and was told I would get an offer letter in an email within 48 hours. That was 75 hours ago... you do the math

Interview Questions

• How my skills and abilities would benefit the customers   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation other than letting my resume speak for itself and also my ability to communicate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Asurion (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

The first interview was with a staffmark staffing rep. It wasn't very long about 30 minutes.they asked me about my customer service and technical background. They offered a second interview with an asurion member. They ask questions like what do i do to keep up with changing technology and how does my phone work. They offered a third interview. Now this is my third interview in three days and the company is far. Last interview i was asked why the interviewer should change from a iPhone to a android..

Interview Questions

• Why should they switch from iPhone to android   2 Answers

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Asurion (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

At first it was clear cut and easy. Given a time and date to interview after I was sent a link to test for the position. During the face to face I was asked the same questions over and over -form questions about my strengths and weaknesses and WAY WAY WAY too many hypothetical ethics questions and virtually NO eye contact! It was just a constant barrage of unemotional questioning. I was told I would get a yes or no answer after 2 days. WELL after this 3 days past, I contacted the 1st recruiter and was called back by a 2nd recruiter who told me I had the job. However they were going to change the start date (originally I was given a start date of 2 days after the face to face interview) I would have to wait 2 weeks. I stated during the initial conversation with the recruiter- I could not wait around for a month to start working and was only interested if the job would be starting within 2 weeks. I was assured 6 ways to Sunday that yes indeed they needed people to start ASAP. That was a total lie. So now it was confirmed that I was indeed hired, I was told it would be about 4 weeks until the next training class. 3 days before I am supposed to go to the training class ANOTHER (3rd) different recruiter calls me to tell me they have to "push back" the date again and if I don't mind waiting another 3 or so weeks, I would be guaranteed a job. Well that day came and went and ANOTHER -4th recruiter calls me to say that they are going to cancel this training class but would be happy to set me up at the other location-it would only be a 60 mile a day commute.....
    Needless to say I am not working there and do not understand how these people think it's ok to treat candidates like this? I made it known that I was not happy about the financial position this put me in and that I trusted this company to keep their word-by them NOT doing this it put me in a terrible position. Now I am being 'punished' for saying this and they no longer communicate back with me.
    Now I am considered difficult.
    Really guys?
    Really professional and organized...way to go Asurion!!

Interview Questions

• If your co-worker made a mistake that you had to clean up would you tattle on them? If so how do feel about that?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Asurion (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Solid basic interview about tech support, had many like it. Experience based questions. Some questions on cell phone technical knowledge. Questions about preview customer satisfaction and aptitude for helping. Overall good experience, very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Current OS of phone and why.   1 Answer

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Asurion.

Interview

Basic customer service questions interview with manager for over a hour going over customer service questions overall the person I interviewed with was great and explained the questions in more details and gave examples

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation where your customer was upset   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Asurion.

Interview

Very detailed and through i applied and was called within 20 minutes was very fast that articulate very positive thinking a life achievement thank you for coming life goes on and on I have to write 30 words I found that amazing so amazing it was absolutely amazing very thorough very very thorough

Interview Questions

• If you can have a super power what would it be?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.