Axis Bank Manager, Business Intelligence Unit Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Axis Bank Manager, Business Intelligence Unit Interview Questions

Interviews at Axis Bank

3.5

Manager, Business Intelligence Unit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Axis Bank in September 2016.

Interview

There was a resume shortlisting process followed by an online test.
Shortlisted candidates made it to the on campus interview round.
The interview lasted around 30 mins for me as well as other candidates.
There was a panel of 3 comprising 2 members from the Business Intelligence Unit and 1 HR.

Interview Questions

• Interview started with a typical tell me about yourself, follow up questions were asked from what I answered.   1 Answer
  • I was asked to solve one puzzle question.   1 Answer
  • In the end, just like any other interview, I was asked if I have any questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Axis Bank

Manager, Business Intelligence Unit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank in September 2017.

Interview

Stage 1: 3 hour multifaceted computer based test including logical reasoning, quatitative ability, verbal ability, business/workplace environment situational test and character based test.

Stage 2: Three person Panel interview lasting 40-45 minutes. Easy atmosphere, very polite, give sufficient time to think. Take interest in student's on-campus activities and grill them on those things in a detailed manner - softwares known, projects undertaken, extracurricular activities, positions of responsibility etc. Special emphasis on resume/CV. Important to be thorough with every word in one's resume. No specific pre-requisite for candidate like basic technical proficiency in certain software/language etc. They just want excellent, willing and open-minded well-rounded candidates who are hard workers. Hence the excessive emphasis on one's past/present activities and engagements instead of on skills. Questions from general awareness like politics, governance, sports and world events also asked in between. Can't tell if they were considered in calculating merit as they were opinion-based.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the number of newspaper subscriptions in your college.   1 Answer
    • What is full form of AYUSH?   1 Answer
    • Explain about XYZ software/s that you used in your college life and how you used it.   1 Answer
    • Explain about scope, need, procedure and result of all projects undertaken by you in your college life.   Answer Question
    • What new initiatives did you take in capacity as Head of XYZ club in your college? What did you learn from your experience?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.