Axis Bank Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 621 of over 621 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Axis Bank

Application

I interviewed at Axis Bank

Interview

It was really good. All the questions were based on my Resume(skills I mentioned). Like Java, MySQL. They asked me questions on the projects I worked in. And yeah the overall experience was good.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me questions based on my Resume.
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Axis Bank

Application

I interviewed at Axis Bank

Interview

1 hr round and 1 technical round with the circle head. It took around 45 minutes. I got the offer in a week.. . . . . . . . . . .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Axis Bank

Application

I interviewed at Axis Bank

Interview

Process was smooth, and interviewers were supporting as well. There were 3 rounds for the whole interview process. All rounds were Average Difficulty level. In final round there were three interviewers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Axis Bank

Application

I interviewed at Axis Bank

Interview

Good, quick, Swift,to the point, no unnecessary hirarchy, new questions , HR was accompanied in the interview to cut the process time short. The interview was 2 way communication and interpersonal, interactive

Interview Questions
  • Challanges and situations , experience, education, learning and development

Axis Bank

Application

I interviewed at Axis Bank

Interview

Firstly, a test was taken comprising of coding and machine learning questions. Then, based on the test, Candidates were shortlisted for interviews .The personal interview round was second and final.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about projects on data science and some sql queries. Some basic DSA was also asked.

Axis Bank

Application

I interviewed at Axis Bank

Interview

Basic apt, reasoning, and eng assessment questions. Interview questions are basic ones, need to be clear and correct. Just go with the flow. Basic apt, reasoning, and eng assessment questions. Interview questions are basic ones, need to be clear and correct. Just go with the flow.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Previous role Basic banking operaions RBI RBI and its functions Insurance Why do you want here

Axis Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Bank

Interview

It's an automated interview.its an easy process. It's a selection process for young bankers program of axis Bank conducted in association with manipal university which a self funded course of fee 3.3 lakhs.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Axis Bank

Application

I interviewed at Axis Bank

Interview

It was online and I have to repeat the sentence that was written on the mobile phone and to repeat the words that was said to me to pronounce and I did it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai)

Interview

1. Telephonic round - basic understanding 2. Videos conference - technical abilities including statistics, sas knowledge which is quite important, SQL queries & data reporting part. 3. HR round - took lot of times to release the offer & all

Interview Questions
  • Basic things about your understanding in data collection, analysis & reporting. Last project details etc.

Axis Bank

Application

I interviewed at Axis Bank

Interview

The interview was good, the interviewer was congenial. He asked relevant questions. Most of them were about your resume. It was mostly a general HR type interview, with normal questions. It was conversation-like.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 621 Interviews

Axis Bank Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Axis Bank as 71.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.66 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for CSO and Assistant Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Deputy Manager and Customer Service Officer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Axis Bank takes an average of 18 days when considering 583 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Business Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Assistant Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 33 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Axis Bank according to 583 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 16.11%