Calsoft Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Calsoft Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Calsoft

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baddi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Calsoft (Baddi) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was quite easy with basic questions from DBMS, OS, any programming language of your choice. I was also asked to write a code to check if a number is a palindrome or not?

Interview Questions

• Write a code to check if a number is a palindrome or not?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Calsoft

Developer Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Calsoft.

Interview

Round-1) Online Aptitude, Reasoning & basic C programming knowledge.

Round-2) Online coding test. 3 programs to solve using C, Java, Python. (questions based on arrays, string manipulation etc)

Round-3) Technical Interview 1(basic questions on a programming language, os, dbms etc)

Round- 4) Technical Interview 2(thorough questions on the subject of interest, data structures, dbms etc)

Round- 5) HR interview.

The questions were up to the mark amd the interviewers were very warm.

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Calsoft (Bhubaneswar) in August 2017.

Interview

1st round: Aptitude, LR, and English

2nd round: Coding round 2 questions

There were two technical interview rounds ….

In first technical round: I was asked to write a code based on the online test that I have given and explain the code.
    questions were asked from os and oops concept…like virtual method, virtual memory,lru…etc

In the second Technical round, the questions were relatively tough. Detailed project related questions and project related code were asked.Data structure and algorithm questions were asked….and code optimisation was the main focus.eg: If a file has 50 names and another file has 5 million names, which data structure will be best used to implement this so that searching can be done in O(n).

Followed by an HR interview.

Interview Questions

• If a file has 50 names and another file has 5 million names, which data structure will be best used to implement this so that searching can be done in O(n).   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.