Calsoft Python Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Calsoft Python Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Calsoft

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in January 2020.

Interview

I got call from company HR, asked me about basic questions like current profile, salary and understanding about the python development and interest in new role.
HR explained briefly about the role before scheduling interview.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between extend and append in list?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Calsoft

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in April 2019.

Interview

There were 3 rounds. 1'st was a coding test. They give us some program.
    I cleared that round and I appeared to the F2F technical round. It's basically again some coding questions on python List, dict . Asked few python concepts iterator, generator, list, tuple. Overall it's the best round.

Then I appeared to managerial round -- It's not technical, It's kind of your projects you did in BE and the current work project. I Gave all the answers, but he didn't ask me further, why this..kind of. Actually, he was not interested in taking the interview seriously. He also asked why are looking to change, salary and all that thing. I still confused about why he rejected me?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Interview

As I have been there 3 months back, Still I received call from them for an interview.
    HR person scheduled Interview at 1 pm but I have been called for 5 pm.

Once I was there interviewer was same person who took my interview 3 months back. He then said to me that they can’t interview me as I already been there.

Even I told them that HR has scheduled interview. They were very rude people, didn’t even apologise.

They call you saying it is scheduled interview but it is no different than drive. They call you 30 other people at same time.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.