CapitalVia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at CapitalVia

2.8

Client Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jodhpur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Jodhpur, Rajasthan).

Interview

They took a group discussion round and then an interview in groups of two. The group discussion is like a fish market where every one is trying to dominate each other.

Busineess Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CapitalVia.

Interview

The first round was telephonic and Second round was via Skype. It was my first job and got campus placement. They were hiring for the first time from a Premiere Engineering colleges and kep the question simple yet thought provoking

Interview Questions

• What does a middle-class segment look for in investment instruments   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore).

Interview

I applied for the position online. The First round is general discussion round with HR. HR is Good and Supportive. She asked Some General Questions .The next round is a Technical HR. In technical Hr, they asked questions related to dbms, sql , python ,os etc. The level of technical interview is Average.
    The very next round is again a Technical Interview. The person who is taking the final Technical Interview is looks like an employee of the company . But to say , he is rude and arrogant. I applied as a fresher, but he treated me as a experienced person. The person who is taking final interview is rude and he thinks that he knows everything. If you know everything, then why you are working with capitalvia ?? Why won't you working for google ?? So, He asked very difficult questions , i think as a fresher very less number of students can answer.
    I think the final interview is the worst interview i ever had.

Interview Questions

• They asked some data base question.
      They asked some python question.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karimnagar, Telangana

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Karimnagar, Telangana).

Interview

Initially they conducted screening test. Questions were based on aptitude, reasoning, verbal ability, general knowledge. After a day they released the list of candidates selected for next round. In the second round it was a video interview.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CapitalVia (New Delhi).

Interview

An online aptitude test with basic questions and little bit of current affairs .shortlisted students were taken for personal interview .the process was quick and results were shared within three days.personal interviews had mathematical,logical,gk questions thrown which were not so hard.but required quick thinking.

Interview Questions

• What I liked about my city?   1 Answer

Client Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied for the position online. Initially there was a aptitude test followed by the interview with HR. The aptitude test has basic IQ questions, once the individual cracks the apti, he/she gets eligible for the face to face interview.

E-Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore).

Interview

It was a campus placement, had the process of company introduction then a group discussion followed by a personal interview round with the department head and the assistance manger. Interview was based to technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions related to the filed.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh) in January 2019.

Interview

First we were called onto a GD....then they selected students in the ratio of 1:5 from us ....then asked us to get ready for the interview. Most of the students got selected are the MBA ones...Being a btech student I felt nervous about facing a interview along with a MBA student.

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Agra, Uttar Pradesh) in November 2018.

Interview

Campus recruitment , first aptitude , then personal interview, but the recruiter was very friendly and you'll feel comfortable while giving interview , due to the shortage of time and there were approx 400 students for the interview , the interviewer took 3 students interview at a time , so he also asked us , whome should i hire in all 3 of you, i said hire me , i dont know them

Interview Questions

• Why should i hire you? , how can you sale the product   1 Answer

Client Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Ghaziabad) in November 2018.

Interview

the interview is mainly to check confidence if you are confident you will sure to get this job the questions about yourself, why you want work with us, any favorite movie, do you drink, smoke, girlfriend.................and all simple question

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.