CapitalVia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 12 Oct 2018

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in April 2014.

Interview

the interview process was very fast but it was sort and it is not dificult but they ask for imidieat joining
    and it is not posibble for every engineer but I managed it and i joined in 15 day's.

Interview Questions

• They asked some data base question.
      They asked some php related question.
      They asked some prestashop relaed question.
      They asked some framwork related question.
      They asked some ui and css related question.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh) in March 2015.

Interview

Firstly aptitude test was conducted then the shortlisted candidates were given the opportunity of group discussion after that the shortlisted candidates have to give the personal interview ,and finally the technical analysis was conducted for all the shortlisted candidates so that they can go ahead with job formalities later on verification of documents. online interview was conducted by the HR department of capital via.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in June 2010.

Interview

it was direct interview panel and now it is in 3 round.

Interview Questions

Interview

My interview process was basically on Skype or telephonic interview type and they were basically searching your technical and marketing ability both.try to avoid technical questions if they are asking too much of them be very specific and the quantity of answers answered was 1:1 ie same number of technical questions and same number of marketing based questions

Interview Questions

• How much awareness do I have   1 Answer
    • Some technical and some related to business marketing   1 Answer

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in May 2012.

Interview

A candidate can apply for the with the company online . For the research profile candidate first of all have to clear the Technical test. After successfully completing the test candidate has to go through via HR Interview and then Technical Round .

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CapitalVia.

Interview

i was selected through 1 on 1 Interview and within a 7 days i got confirmation. there were some technical questions , as i was experienced in same field so it was easy for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview process is very easy and total 1-2 days process of interview process .when i selected after 5 days i submitted documents . one of floor manager and one of hr executive take the live interview

Interview Questions

• why you only one shift timing   1 Answer

because of some personal problem.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in December 2012.

Interview

You can apply by online after selection of your resume you can get call from CapitalVia.after that you have to give interview here and get selected.
    Apart from that you can directly visit our office with your resume and if there is any vacancy here then you your interview schedule will be lined up.

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in May 2015.

Interview

In a interview process firstly we have a submit resume then have fill one form .then we have to give online exam.aand after selection in online exam we are nominated for PI .

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in January 2014.

Interview

You have to clear Written test then HR interview will happened in which they ask about hobbies and yourself and then there will be Technical Interview in which they will ask about finance related questions.

Interview Questions

• In hr round they will be ask about your hobbies from the resume and in Technical round questions will be from finance sector   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.