Continental Embedded Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Continental Embedded Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Continental

3.2

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Continental in August 2014.

Interview

First phone screen by HR. Then scheduled a tech interview in a month. Tech interview was for an hour- asked questions about experience, resume, academic background. The person was really friendly and gave me all the information regarding the position I was interviewing for.
Finally called for an on-site after another month.
On-site interview was standard- Technical test, Panel interview with 2 engineers from the team, then with 2 managers and finally director. The people were friendly, and seemed professional. Although I have to say the people taking the tech interview were not prepared at all. They were making up random questions- most of them irrelevant.
Now the worst part of the interview: After the onsite, I waited for a week, and mailed HR regarding status. She said it will take a week or more. A month later, I inquired about the status again with the two HR people who had scheduled my interview. Both didn't reply. I figured, they must be busy. So I waited another month, and inquired again. Yet again, no reply from both recruiters as well as the hiring manager.
I never expected such an unprofessional treatment from a company like this. Even after an onsite, they did not have the courtesy to reply with a decision. So I have no response from anyone from the company in 3 months after the on-site interview- really frustrating. I assumed it to be a reject.
The people in HR should have the courtesy of at least responding to people who have interviewed. And giving a decision even if it is a reject. Cold treatment with no response is no way for a company to treat it's potential candidates.

Interview Questions

• Regular stuff- pointers, linkedlists, array sorting,etc
    One quiz was given based on C programming with a time limit of 20 mins -simple stuff   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Continental

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continental (Bengaluru) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview was easy and i applied through online.questions was very basic and did not expect it to be easy.it first round was face to face technical round ,they asked to introduce myself and then started shooting questions.i would say continental is such a good company anyone would love to work there.

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Timişoara (Romania)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Continental (Timişoara (Romania)) in November 2014.

Interview

I presented myself in terms of professional path and a round of elementary technical questions - , followed. The questions were not strictly related to the position I was applying for but rather general algorithms and programming questions. Generally, that type of questions that have many (correct) answers. The interviewers (one technical staff and one HR representative) were very much interested in the English level

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continental (Bengaluru) in February 2016.

Interview

CDAC bangalore

1st round was aptitude contains 40 question & 30 basic electronics , C error nd output checking type question , 4 or 5 0question were there from C++ . 14 were shortlisted of 40 students .

second round was technical ,they were asking so deep question based on your project , C programming concepts like Volatile , static ,extern, bit manipulation etc . question were also from micro-controller which u would have used in your project .

third round was MR which was totally luck basis question could be from any domain depends on interviewer (bcz they already decided whom to hire on the basis of technical round.

4th round was HR it was totally formality they were giving employment form to fill up nothing else .

Interview Questions

• micro-controller , project detail, c basics, basic electronics etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continental (Bengaluru) in February 2016.

Interview

the whole interview has 3 rounds.first round was aptitude which includes quants, verbal,reasoning,C,C++,basic electronics because i was from ec branch.There are separate sections for computer science,electrical and mechanical we have to choose our branch. the topics includes all topics covered in Engineering. Linux and Gpos .second round was technical after that they will take us for hr round

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Continental (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2016.

Interview

There are 2 stages of interview, Technical and HR. The technical interview lasted close to an hour. I was asked to introduce myself and were asked some technical questions on C++ verbally. I had to demonstrate my code and answers on the whiteboard. I wasn't shortlisted for the HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Self-introduction, greatest obstacle I faced while doing my FYP, difference between C and C++, array   Answer Question

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taman Prai (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Continental (Taman Prai (Malaysia)) in March 2016.

Interview

Brief but there isn't much information regarding the job. A questionnaire was send out first to test your basic programming skills, logic and basic IO knowledge.
    Interviewer is well versed on the topic and very focused on the technical answers.
    Evaluation is based on your answers.

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iaşi (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Iaşi (Romania)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was an hour Interview,with 2 ,one girl and one guy,both of them were kind and helpful.They asked me some things,and helped me if I did not know the complete answer.

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Continental (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

Two interviewers, one of them was very patient and calm, he gave some hints when I am not able to answer the question; another guy is impatient and ego, ask question in aggressive way.

Interview Questions

• 1. Explain your current project
      2. Draw state diagram of telephone
      3. Find out errors in the code   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental (Bengaluru) in September 2017.

Interview

The written round included a combination of aptitude and basic electronics questions. The interview was mainly focused on c programming. Overall the process was a good experience, as clear instructions were given at each stage.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.