Equal Experts Fullstack Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Fullstack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Equal Experts (Pune) in October 2017.

Interview

I was referred by a friend of mine. I got an interview setup call from HR next week.

1st round - Pair Programming
One developer from EE paired with me and we discussed around the question and different approach. We were solving a design problem of creating a Shopping Cart. The requirements were in BDD(Given When Then) format. I tried to stick with TDD, which is not a requirement but is appreciated, if followed, as they follow XP practices. The pairing developer was really good, and whenever I got stuck with something, we discussed and came up with approach. It was very good experience.

2nd Round - Technical Discussion
2 People(1 senior developer and 1 Tech Lead) were present in the discussion. I explained my technical background and latest project that I'm working with. Few questions were asked on the technology stack of project and what choices would I make If I had to choose, and why. Then There was 1 OOAD question about parking lot(parking lot with different types of parking sizes). I started fine, and then I got stuck at one point. After that, I was asked questions like JDK 8 features I've worked on and what was applied in which scenario; when developing a web application, what would I prefer - Spring MVC or Play framework, Java 8 or Scala - Why. etc. It was a nice experience.

After that round, HR told me that I was done for the day and he would contact me regarding feedback by next week. But, next week I received an email with generic statement about my rejection. I also replied on top asking for detailed feedback, but haven't received that yet. This last part was a bad experience. Other than that, Everything else was really good experience. You should definitely go and have that experience.

Interview Questions

• Design a parking lot that has different types of parking spaces. How to handle different vehicle size, etc   Answer Question
  • Java 8 vs Scala - Which one would you prefer and why?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.