IGATE Software Applications Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IGATE Software Applications Developer Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Mumbai) in July 2013.

Interview

Aptitude round was easy. Technical round wasn't smooth as questions were basic, however, I got stuck with a few questions and then the interviewer started telling me about how this industry is hard on freshers. I thought I lost the job and was disheartened (first ever interview) but then after this the HR round was pleasant. Usual questions like do you mind working night shifts, would you mind a transfer,etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IGATE

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru) in April 2014.

Interview

there were two rounds of technical interview and one hr round and got selected,But the offer was delayed due to certain approvals.And too much of sdocumentation. Initial i was worried but i was informed delay.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes you can consider

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru) in May 2014.

Interview

not sop easy but the basic questions, that to took 1hr for completion, then i took the process,
    about personal
    college
    c
    c++
    java
    data structures
    data base, etc
    project based questions, acedimics, av subject, about igate, work culture and processed till end
    satisfied but not selected unfortunatly

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.