IGATE Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IGATE Software Developer Interview Questions

2.7

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE in September 2015.

Interview

There were 3 rounds
1) Aptitude Round - Was not very difficult. But you have to fast to solve all the questions as the cutoff is usually very high
2) Technical Round - The round was of medium difficulty. Asked me about my projects. How i implemented some features. Simple OS and Networking question. Some OOPs question. Just revise all your basics. Program of Palindrome,Fibonacci
3)HR - Strengths, Weaknesses, Why Igate other general HR questions

Interview Questions

• Write a program to check if string is palindrome or not?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IGATE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru) in December 2015.

Interview

it took one day,first round was aptitude.50 questions and 60 minutes.its easy actually.but u have to manage the time.i am attended on december 2015 at igate bangalore. more than 500 people attended but only few are selected.positive experience.aptitude result will be display within one hour.its one of the easy company for fresher to in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in November 2015.

Interview

It was mostly non technical. In technical round we were asked about ourselves and some too easy questions on algorithms and programming. In H.R round we were asked some general questions for checking our attention on details.

Anonymous Employee in Puducherry

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IGATE (Puducherry) in December 2011.

Interview

First they have started with Apt and Verbal written test, then technical interview , Finally a HR interview which was pretty easy. Written test consists of 50 questions, 30Math and 20 verbal.

Interview Questions

• Some basic C programming and Data Structures questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru) in December 2015.

Interview

Attended interview on 13th dec.
    asusual first round was aptitude then Technical and then HR.
    aptitude was very easy compared to other companies test
    .20 from english,20 from quant and 20 from logical reasoning.
    There were around 1500 students ,out of which they filtered only 150-200 students. this was the main filteration.
    later it was technical. As i was from telecom background he went with basics of c and c++ and also about my project. he also made me play crisscross which was quite relaxing.
    then HR was good with very commom questions. They are expecting very less from us.
    so i think all can crack it if they are confident enough!
    all the best

Interview Questions

• no such questions where asked. it was all usuall expected questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IGATE (Chennai).

Interview

It took 5 days for the interview process. Interview took place at Chennai. 2 rounds of Technical interview face to face followed by a HR interview (telephonic). Panel asked me to explain the architecture used in the Projects and Design Patterns. Panel asked about the testing related questions. Panel asked about the UML related questions.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IGATE (Mumbai) in April 2011.

Interview

There are three rounds of interview, First is technical, second is management or you can say blend of technical and HR, last is HR round.
    They do conduct first round telephonic. Mostly they have weekend drive.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

It is a easy apptitude round. Easily any one can crack. Later Hr Round with technical stuff in your resume . Once done final HR round. Easy too. Thn they said that we will call you by. Aftr somedays got my offer letter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Dehradun) in August 2015.

Interview

It was good first the company took an aptitude test. Selected students would have to go through first technical interview and then personal interview. First make sure you look confident and don't get nervous the interviewers know that you are a freshers so they will take the interview process in a very lenient way.

Interview Questions

• Basic programming language question   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.