IGATE Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IGATE Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru) in April 2014.

Interview

first round: aptitude
easy to crack
second:
where you have to concentrate on the things u mentioned in your resume and be confident
final Hr round:
normal conversation where they check your confidence and thinks about future technology

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IGATE

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Noida) in November 2015.

Interview

easy and basically non technical in nature although the job profile is technical and also had a GD and PI and also a HR round.
    I went to APTRON institute in noida near sector 15 metro station. its a good place, had a person named gagandeep who told us a lot regarding the HR and interview and boosted our confidence.
    Had a great time and getting the job was very easy.
    GD topics were also very easy like iOS vs Android and Java vd .Net

Interview Questions

• basically asked about the main goal and idea.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Hyderabad) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a three stage interview process. Firstly, the aptitude questions round followed by the technical and HR rounds. In the aptitude round, questions related to numerical ability, logical thinking and verbal ability were asked. In the technical round, questions related to project and basics of C were asked. In the HR round, questions to test your mental ability were asked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Mumbai) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Navi Mumbai) in Nov 2015.
    Attended interview asusual first round was aptitude then Technical and then HR. aptitude was very easy compared to other companies test .20 from english,20 from quant and 20 from logical reasoning. There were around 700 students ,out of which they filtered only 37 students. this was the main filteration. later it was technical. As i was from it background he went with basics of java SQL.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Chennai) in September 2013.

Interview

interview process had 3 rounds of selection - aptitude test, Technical Interview, HR interview.
    When you pass the aptitude test you will attend both Technical and HR interview, it is not that you have to pass technical interview to attend HR interview. You ll get questioned about technical stuff from your stream (electrical related question too!) and HR interview will be a casual 15 mins talk with the HR.

Interview Questions

• it was unexpected during the technical interview when i was asked about electrical transmission, motor control and other related questions, where i was prepared for questions about C, C++ etc.,   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a three round process with aptitude round followed by technical interview and then HR interview. The aptitude round was an OMR based objective test consisting of 50 questions to be answered in an hour. There were various panels for one-on-one technical and HR interview. But mostly the questions were the same.

Interview Questions

• Q. About my project
      Q. About various summer trainings pursued.
      Q. About the concerned technology   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Trainee) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE in December 2013.

Interview

it was a off campus in whitefield ,bangalore. large no of candidate came there.first round is aptitude consist of 50 questions.here the cut off is to get 40-45 score to get qualifed fa nxt round.nxt tech round asking about projects ,fav subjects and c,c++ etc.unfortunately i didnt clear the tech round.so dnt knw abt last round hr.

Interview Questions

• some questions on pic series in aptitude is difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.