Morgan McKinley Interview Questions

Updated 28 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Morgan McKinley

3.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 106 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Australia
Application

I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Australia)

Interview

Very rude headhunter who asked questions as though you were a criminal and did not listen to what you had to say. Also more keen on finding out your salary details than anything else!

Interview Questions
  • How much are you getting paid currently?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in London, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (London, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

Extremely thorough - several rounds of interviews. In-depth questions and an average interview time of 1 hour per interview. Very thorough interview preparation and professional. Down to earth people who are clearly passionate about what they do. No trick questions!

Interview Questions
Morgan McKinley
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Cork) in Feb 2021

Interview

Very positive and friendly experience. While I was not successful the guy I spoke to was really decent and very helpful, his feedback in particular has helped me a lot

Interview Questions
Morgan McKinley
Anonymous Employee in Ireland
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Ireland)

Interview

4 rounds of interview, first is a phone screening, second one with hiring manager, competency-based, third one with team member, technical interview, last one with HR. remember to brush up you SQL and python skills nice people, average difficulty

Interview Questions
Morgan McKinley
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (India)

Interview

it was a mcq round ,questions were very tough .questions asked were of different domains of computer science .The time given for round1 was very low .The cutoff was very high .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Dublin, Dublin) in Sep 2020

Interview

Phone interview, followed by Zoom interview. On the phone talked about my qualifications, my understanding of the role, salary expectation, organised a zoom meeting time. During the zoom meeting I introduced myself, was asked some technical questions, what are my goals, talked about the role. It lasted 15 min.

Interview Questions
Morgan McKinley
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ireland
Application

I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Ireland)

Interview

Got a call from the recruiter , we had a good chat and I was told they ll fix up another round for me ,later after a week they didn't bother responding and I just let it be

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (London, England)

Interview

Do not even bother applying! I applied online and was invited to an interview. I was left waiting for a period of time before being interviewed. The interviewer spoke about the value of communication which I do not think was the case.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Singapore)

Interview

I heard a lot of good feedback from MM. I was scheduled for a 30-mins Phone Interview but I was unable to make it as i wouldn’t want to jeopardise my current employment that “I’ve gone missing for 30 minutes” during working hours . I tried to schedule during lunch time or before work , the TA wasn’t available . She then gave me a lunch timing (thankfully back then) which was set thru email, I waited for 5,10,15,20, mins .. no calls . I sent an email that I am waiting, no reply . I sent a text, no reply too. 25.30,35,40 minutes . I waited for nothing . And oh yes , you can see the TA online on social media but she won’t just respond to you. I tried to reach out one more time - no response . Bravo for the unprofessionalism considering the reputation. I went back to work starving. Tsk tsk tsk.

Interview Questions
Morgan McKinley
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Singapore)

Interview

Unprofessional, asked a lot of very personal and unnecessary questions when the interview began. Additionally, felt like I spent an hour talking about myself rather than experience. Appreciated honesty that role was not what it seemed and was very sales-based.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 106 Interviews