Nasdaq Client Service Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Nasdaq

1 Interview Review

2.0

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Philadelphia, PA (US)).

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. Started off with a brief interview with HR, followed by another phone interview with the hiring manager, and then an in person interview with the hiring manager and a member of their team. Everyone was very friendly and the atmosphere of the office was very welcoming. The in person interview was very laid back - definitely a more conversational interview discussing the position and the day to day responsibilities. A few days after the in person interview, I had followed up with the HR contact to answer some follow up questions regarding the company's benefits. After a week of not getting a response, I followed up again requesting an accurate timeline of when I would hear back from them. No answer still, I called the office of the HR contact and left a message on their voicemail. Still no response. The last thing I did after being completely shut out was emailed the hiring manager just to make sure everything was okay and to see if there was anything else additional they needed from me. Nothing. It's been 4 weeks now since my in person interview and not even an email or a phone call from them. For being the reputable company they are, you would think they would have the decency to contact you after going through 3 rounds of interviews even if it is to say I wasn't selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• Take me through your day to day responsibilities at your current job.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.