Zendesk Operations Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Zendesk Operations Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Zendesk

3.3

Operations Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zendesk.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted by recruiter to inquire about when will be a good time to send a coding challenge to be solved within 24 hours. Solved and sent it back within 24 hours. Rejected saying that they decided to move forward with other candidates at the moment.

Interview Questions

• The challenge was right out of the book Cracking the Coding Interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Zendesk

Operations Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zendesk.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter and then the department manager. The manager came off as cold and unfriendly and did not seem like the kind of person that would be enjoyable to work for. The interview question style were the typical "what are some challenges/where do you need to improve with your career" style. Overall I would not recommend this company to others based on the interviewers personality and attitude.

Interview Questions

• Describe a software project that you architected and walk me through it so I understand it from a high level.   Answer Question
    • What is an area that you think you need to improve to progress your career to the next level?   Answer Question
    • How do you approach challenges and how could you improve the way you tackle challenges?   Answer Question

Operations Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zendesk (Madison, WI (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

10 minute call with recruiter, who asked very high level questions, nothing technical (e.g. why do you want to leave your current position).

30 minute technical interview by phone, 15 minutes spent answering questions, 15 minutes spent doing a basic coding exercise in language of my choice.

30 minute phone call with hiring manager, talking about technology topics, describing my work history, technologies of interest, and some behavioral questions

On-site interview for about 3 hours, meeting with members of the team and other managers, doing a mix of programming exercises and technical questions, some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.