Associate Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Associate Project Manager

Associate Project Manager Interview Questions

Associate project manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

i was asked about me, general questions of Project management, Foundations of BA and basic project management. Thorough questions on mobility (web and apps)

2 Answers

1:1 answers

Yes sir , asked for me questions

Role Play would be difficult

Three rounds Aptitue-Technical-Managerial

1 Answer

what is the most important task for a project manager

How to manage a team?

1 Answer

1)Give an example of out of the box thinking from your previous experience 2) Your manager has given unrealistic deadline, how will you handle the situation

1 Answer

Why did you leave your previous organisation?

1 Answer

Project Management related questions and project execution process for T and M projects. Domain experience is essential and you will be assigned to the project immediately.

1 Answer

Questions asked in technical round were based on area of interest, and from projects mentioned in the resume, some questions on data structures, basic coding questions and sorting techniques and solutions to real life scenarios implementing the topics that I has mentioned in the resume, OOPs concepts. The HR round started off with introduction question, what my motivations are, what my aim is. This round was more of a conversation rather than an interview. The Skype round questions were on what projects have I worked on and what my strengths and weakness are.

110 of 62 Interview Questions