eClinicalWorks Automation Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 378 interviews

Recruiter33%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Ahmedabad) in May 2020

Interview

HR person from Company approach me , and schedule first round of interview. For second round HR haven't shown any professional behaviour , for second and third round HR just send me text SMS at 11 pm night that I have interview next day morning 11 am. For this position 3 technical rounds have been taken while 2 technical rounds already cleared again they scheduled technical round for profile while they are not hiring any lead / manager. In third round interviewer trying not to accept my answer, I think he is just trying to reject me. Unprofessional behaviour of interviewer on third round , even interviewer can't speak fluent English he has some problems in voice. They asked about GEB tool reply which I have not mentioned in my resume.

Interview Questions
  • selenium java opps
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (New Delhi) in Mar 2020

Interview

Interview process was a bit lengthy. First round was Aptitude with 25 questions. It was followed by Technical and Managerial and finally by HR. Overall Experience was good but too much gap between two rounds.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Ahmedabad) in May 2018

Interview

I applied online and got interview call in 3 days. In Technical Round questions on Selenium webdriver, TestNG, Junit.. maximum questions on Xpath My interview was average. Conducted by two guys.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed