eClinicalWorks Data Migration Developer Interview Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

eClinicalWorks Data Migration Developer Interview Interview Questions

Interviews at eClinicalWorks

3.8

Data Migration Developer Interview Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks.

Interview

Applied on college job fair and got a call for interview. Got a call from HR and initial phone screening took place then I was asked for a date and time so that they could schedule my Skype interview. I was given the credentials a day before my interview and there were 3 people who took my interview. Initially they asked me about myself then question on my resume then gave a a bunch of queries and asked me to write it on a scratch paper and show them whatever i was doing then they switched onto java and gave me small set of java pseudo codes.

Interview Questions

• Mixed questions including your resume based and normal technical questions related to the position   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for eClinicalWorks

Data Migration Developer Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (New York, NY (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview process contains 1 call from HR, saying you have been selected for the said position and asking to fix a date for the actual interview.
    The Actual interview is a video interview. The questions are good for the position applied but may catch the candidate off. The questions are basically on tool to migrate data. Hence be prepared for databases questions.
    The concepts are very important.

Data Migration Developer Interview Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks.

Interview

It took 2+ months for the process. There were 4 rounds total. 1st was HR round, 2nd was technical round which consist of sql queries, 3rd was telephonic round in which they asked about database comcepts suchas what is index, views or programming concepts such as abstarction or interface. Final round is Manager round. This is a mix techinical + HR round. Just make sure in this round if you are very much passionate about development dont show much interest to them. Just make sure stick to the data migration profile and say I want establish my career in data migration field only.

Interview Questions

• If you are interested in development, why are you chosing data migration profile.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Andheri).

Interview

It actually took 1 week for the process first there was a test in which i had to write some SQL queries on excel sheet after qualifying that they called me after a week for the second round which was a telephonic round in which the guy asked me the basic question on oracle SQL like difference between primary key unique, syntax for creating index , some more queries and some basic question on language i was comfortable with (C# in my case)....

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.