eClinicalWorks Tech Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

eClinicalWorks Tech Support Interview Questions

Interviews at eClinicalWorks

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Mumbai) in January 2018.

Interview

process was easy it was a face to face introduction round then a aptitude round which had linux, networking, SQL and logical questions and atlast a face to face technical round

Interview Questions

• introduction and some questions on linux, networking and SQL   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for eClinicalWorks

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Indore) in June 2017.

Interview

It was quite easy.they ask basic networking question and sql queries.p rocess is a little long and they took 2 rounds of gd. It was very slow and frustrating process, they told us to reach by 8 am and the company recruitment panel arrived at 1 pm.This is so unprofessional of them.

Interview Questions

• They ask for basic sql queries and basic things and hr round was very good,the hr lady was very nice to me.   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks in April 2017.

Interview

They had a great placement talk and cleared everything and every single doubt anyone would have.
    Before they started the Pre-placement talk the Aptitude test had been conducted. The Test was normal and anyone with IT background could answer that. Then after the lunch break the HR rounds started where only basic introduction was asked and communication skills were tested. Later to that they forwarded the resumes to the Technical HRs where they asked few technical questions. Quite basic ones but should be strong and confident about your answers.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.