eClinicalWorks Technical Support Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

eClinicalWorks Technical Support Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at eClinicalWorks

2.8

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks.

Interview

I had applied to a position online and also visited their stall in my university career fair.
I initially got a call from Eclinical works. The first round was telephonic interview. They had offered me adifferent position than what i had applied cz they felt I would suit this position better.
They asked basic questions about relocation, visa status, date of availability.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for eClinicalWorks

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Ahmedabad) in March 2017.

Interview

There is three rounds first written test than technical and than he round they provide all his terms before interview process start and also offer both shift but as boy you first go with night shift only

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri East

Interview

Applied through consultancy, the take 3 rounds hr, technical , mangr round
    Asked me sql queries very and basic java in technical , in 1st round same thing ur goals n your self strength n weakness all that

Interview Questions

• They see your communication n basic knowledge i guess, called me at 7:30 n whole process went till 10:30 pm they should really do something about that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Mumbai) in October 2013.

Interview

I got a call from a consultant and told the job was related to MySQL,
    So I accepted and went for the interview.
    First Round was HR, it was basic Questions like tell me about yourself, are you OK with night shift, What is Normalization. After that she told me you have cleared the HR round I will put you in billing department and be prepared with Java,MySQL,Linux, MS SQL and Networking for technical interview.

In technical interview 1st question was Why you are applying for this post. I said i will be working on MySQL database and I have good knowledge of database.
    He said this profile includes hardly 20% of MySQL we have our predefined Queries on which you have to work, this is basically voice process.

I was bit surprised to hear that because HR told me it was related to technical only but there was hardly any technical thing in that profile.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.