Find jobs for Technical Support

eClinicalWorks Technical Support Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 375 interviews

Employee Referral21%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

eClinicalWorks

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks

Interview

There are 6 rounds the interviewee has to go through, to get selected. Very tiring and tedious process. There is a technical round also even though it's a non-tech profile.

Interview Questions
  • Difference between delete and truncate?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri East

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Andheri East) in Jul 2018

Interview

1 round is Hr round in which they ask u basic questions about yourself basically they check ur communications skills and they tell you about the bond and all. 2 round is Aptitude which is little tough because they have kept questions related to networking, distributed system ..3 round is technical interview.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Chicago, IL) in Jul 2018

Interview

A bunch of calls and Skype interview. Follow ups took a while. Calls were average 10-20 minutes long with several team leads or Human Resources. Everyone was pleasant it was just a lot of calls and interviews. Some of the same questions over and over

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Mumbai) in May 2018

Interview

Seeing the word pursuing on my resume they said to me and my friends to come after results. But my colleagues got selected as they were also pursuing a degree. That's not fair on their part. It seemed that HR is not willing to take the interview. But other HR takes the interview for non completed degree course.

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

eClinicalWorks

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks

Interview

The first round was aptitude.Second round was group discussion where random topics were asked where as third round which was technical round was quite hard. final round was HR round.Overall interview was quite good.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Mumbai) in Feb 2018

Interview

The interview was pretty good its just you have to wait long for your turn I just made it till the 3nd round 1st round was just a face to face interview which is a introduction round to check the eligibility of the candidate. 2nd was the basic aptitude test which included questions on linux, MySQL, networking and general IQ. 3rd round was conducted on the next day which was again a face to face where the basic skills regarding their requirement is checked(ie. MySQL, Networking)

Interview Questions
  • All the questions were the basics of MySQL, linux, networking (If you are familiar with it). Atleast go through by these topics once before appearing for the interview.
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Mumbai) in Jan 2018

Interview

Interview is mainly of 4 rounds as the following, 1. HR round - here mainly they check your communication skills and they explain about the job and discuss the salary. 2. Technical/Aptitude test- This test mainly contains 30 questions. The questions are mainly on Networking, Operating systems and Database also on Logical reasoning. This is quite easy to crack to be honest. 3. Technical interview - In this round a team leader from the company will interview you. Questions will mainly be on SQL commands, database and OOPs concept 4. Manager round- This basically is just a formality sort of round where u can expect basic questions of sort like that of HR.

Interview Questions
  • DDL and DML commands, Difference between Truncate and Drop, OOPs concepts, what is meta data, what is schema, what is database, what is JVM and JRE, They drew a table and asked me to perform some operations.
10 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Bhopal) in Jan 2018

Interview

I got selected through my college placements. It was 1 day interview process. I am giving a detailed description about my interview process. 1st round was GD ROUND: (topic: 75% attendence in colleges should be compulsary or not?). 2nd round HR ROUND: Some basic HR questions only. (I have mentioned below) 3rd round TECHNICAL ROUND: Some HR questions were there like tell me about your strengths, weakness, hobbies and etc And techincal questions on Java(only theory no coding) Mysql: basic questions on Tables, joins and etc 4th round MANAGER ROUND: Basic questions based on my CV and personal life. Example: 1. Tell me about yourself. 2. Tell me about your parents. 3. How will you manage to relocate to Mumbai? 4. Questions on the workshops I have attended.(mentioned in my CV) (Just to test your confindence and communicational skills) Final Round: If u have reached here that means you are selected. You will get your LOI. Note: process may varry from campus to campus.

Interview Questions
  • HR: 1. Why should we hire you?? 2. Any problem in relocation to Mumbai?? 3. Are you comfortable with night shifts?? Technical round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Indore) in Jan 2018

Interview

The process was long but was easy at the same time had written test about aptitude then group discussion followed by 2 technical interviews then the hr round and I got selected for technical support

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Mumbai) in Dec 2017

Interview

I thought the interview process was Technical test than HR but i faced HR first. The informed procedure to me was skill tests than HR round. SO if you are going for the interview be ready for any surprise stage interviewed.

Interview Questions
  • I attended the 1st round of the interview but had co-ordinate with different HR than the one who has scheduled my interview since she was not available. I was prepared for written test on SQL, Networking,Linux,Tomcat but the i had HR round first. The HR asked about myself and my past experience. HR asked me why i did not want to go in for java profile.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interviews