Technical Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Technical Associate Interview Questions

Technical associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about yourself

3 Answers

scored 54% in 10th (cbse),71% in 12th (bseb),and 65% in b.tech cse from ptu. i do not like studies as i m too much practical .i m man of thoughts not of words.played lawn tennis for 3 consecutive yrs for my college.

I studied till SSLC. I belive in patience, tolerance & non violence. I like reading books. I know telugu,hindi,english & tamil.

I am doing becse.and my strength is I never give up.,wat work given to me

How will u improve ur english

4 Answers

Why are you interested in joining Bank of America?.

2 Answers

The most difficult question I had to answer was about the gaps I had in my career. They wanted to make sure that I wouldn't be quitting soon.

2 Answers

How do you deal with a client who is calling for help with his problems with the computer?

1 Answer

1. The most difficult thing in Grapecity interview is to make the interviewer happy . Whatever you know, he doesn't care. Even he will not listen to your answers. He want to listen only the answer that he knows only without caring if you know better approach.

3 Answers

what are my technical degrees?

What is your strengths

1 Answer

The difficult question asked to me was," If you are ask to email a person a text and a photo, explain me in a layman's language how will the flow happen right from the point you press send and till the other person receives it?"

1 Answer

The interviewer asked me some general questions like, " Do you read books?" And when I said yes he asked," who is the author of 3 idiots?"

110 of 767 Interview Questions