Dell Technologies Client Technical Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Client Technical Support Associate

Dell Technologies Client Technical Support Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Dell Technologies

2.5

Client Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview is about 30 minutes long with 2 managers. They tend to interview and several weeks later, make their decisions on candidates. The process is straightforward as they ask questions on how well you'll fit into the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not any negotiation in the offer. Accept or Decline

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Client Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

There were two people who interviewed me we sat in a little room where there were both were asking me questions. one was doing technical questions the other one was asking non technical questions. both of them were very polite and nice they ask me lot of questions and i was very comfortable talking to them. One of them was HR manager and she even asked me if they will extend an offer what training class would i want the immediately starting one or the one that's going to start later. My interview went really well but dont know why i haven't got the job.

Client Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Jackson, MS (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview process was brief. A call over the phone that lasted 30 minutes to discuss previous skills. The interview starts off as a general introduction. After the introduction, the interviewer starts questions relating to previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• On your previous employment how did you assist with IT issues?   1 Answer

Client Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bowling Green, KY (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Technical tests are very basic if you are experienced in IT. Interview was normal. Asked about accomplishments and previous experience. Some ethical questions and questions about failures in the past. Short role play session to enact a support call. Interviewers were very friendly and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

Pay for position is low for the industry. Benefits package is average.

Dell Technologies Response

8 Dec 2015 – Candidate and Employee Experience Team

Thanks for sharing your experience as well as your reasons for declining. We don't always get feedback on declines and this is truly helpful for us to make adjustments. Good luck to you and thank you... More

Client Technical Support Associate Interview

Interview

Pretty quick, applied for the position and 2 days later got an email to schedule the in person interview. The actual interview itself consisted of many situational questions and "about me" questions. Very comfortable environment and the interviewer made it that way.

Interview Questions

• When were you put in a position when you had to take leadership in a group environment? (Not an exact question but had them similar)   Answer Question

Client Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Round Rock, TX (US)).

Interview

Applied in mid February right after they posted position on their website, got an interview early March. Interview was behavioral and tech. based. The two managers were very friendly and easy to talk to. Received an offer 2 weeks later. Make sure you have specific examples of your experiences regarding the behavior questions and catch up on some basic computer hardware/software.

Interview Questions

Dell Technologies Response

4 Apr 2017 – Candidate and Employee Experience Team

Thanks for your review of your interview experience. Congratulations on your offer and welcome!

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Hyderabad) in April 2012.

Interview

Had Voice and accent and 2 technical rounds. The whole process seemed streamlined and well coordinated

Interview Questions

• Not any really . VEry basic technical and Behavioral Interviewinterview   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in October 2012.

Interview

2 rounds-screening and hr. Screening is ok and simple. In hr they basically focus on communication skill and few basic technical questions

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in April 2011.

Interview

First Written Interview/ then face to face and at last HR Round.
    You have to keep in mind to know anything and everything about OS and Networking to get through the interview or else small and quick answers will not work.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous Organization though you were doing a very good job there?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru).

Interview

first was the normal hr round then technical round with team leader then versent round. where they test your voice and clarity....

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.