IBM Technical Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 30 Aug 2018

2.8

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru) in June 2011.

Interview

The Interview happened at a Pool Campus Drive.
There wasn't any apti round. First round was a group discussion round, followed by two personal interviews, technical & hr.
Technical mostly consisted of networking questions.
You might be subjected to a telephonic round as well.
Would suggest to appear only if interested in service delivery sector.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to work in shifts & relocate if needed.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Hyderabad) in May 2014.

Interview

There will be 4 rounds of interview the first maybe a jam or gd then it is the voice and accent round , hr round , operations round , every round is an elimination round be brief with your answers and give a good explanation if they feel to be clarified , if you can practice US English accent for better recognition.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you get $ 1 million ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Hyderabad) in December 2014.

Interview

Firstly we have to wait more at outside mustly require original id card unless they will not allow you.
    Three rounds will be conducted
    1 personal introduction
    2 g.d
    3 hr interview
    There will be huge job seekers with you so they divide crowd in a group max 40 members

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru) in February 2015.

Interview

The Interview had 3 rounds.
    The First round was HR round, where it was an introduction round. The interviewer asked to speak about self and on a topic
    Second was a Technical round, in this round basic technical questions were asked
    The final round was Operational Round, this was the final round where the interviewer spoke about salary and the other things required for joining the organization

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Hyderabad) in May 2016.

Interview

three rounds
    Jam
    Versant
    TR
    Around 400 people walked in for interview
    30 out of them are selected after Jam
    next round is versant
    just general topics about hobbies there your grammar and pronounciations are tested

Technical Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

basic group discussion in the beginning to check for communication skills. face to face interview was the second round. and the last round was technical. Very easy questions and were looking for communication skills.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Hyderabad) in December 2014.

Interview

1st Round was basic communication skills. In this round they ask random question to check whether your communication skills meet their requirements.

2nd Round was voice and versant. In this round they actually check your vocabulary which is very important for this job profile.

Final round was HR. In this round they check your flexibility whether you can work in any shift. They also ask about you education and projects you've done in your college.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru) in January 2016.

Interview

Its quite chilled out . I went for a walk in and got selected in the first wound which was a group discussion round. 2nd round was Voice and assent round which was quite easy. 3rd round was technical round. General questions about computers were asked and then the HR round. The HR is looking for a flexible person willing to work in night shifts.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied through IBM career site and got a call letter to attend the interview.

Majority of rounds were focussed on testing communication skills. There were 3 rounds

1. Self Introduction +JAM - You should introduce yourself and speak for a minute or more about a random topic given to you.

2.Telephonic- In this round your communication skills will be evaluated . You'll be either asked to speak about a topic or on things mentioned in your CV.

3. Technical + Ops - You'll be asked about questions related to computer troubleshooting and about networks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Hyderabad) in November 2017.

Interview

There were 4 rounds and first 3 were completely based on communication and last round is technical. 1st round they asked to introduce yourself selected few and for the 2nd round they test your English fluency again 3rd round was manger round where you need to speak continuously for 3mins

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.