Asurion Customer Service Representative (CSR) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Asurion Customer Service Representative (CSR) Interview Questions

Interviews at Asurion

1.5

Customer Service Representative (CSR) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Asurion (Jacksonville, NC (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

The initial call was to set up a time for interview. I was called on a specified date and had to log into my computer and access a chat. After I was vetted I was put through a 6 week class that had been set up on site at a local community college (they no longer have this class it is now all done online). After completing the class we were set up at home to take calls and were monitored for the last 2 weeks of training taking calls.

Interview Questions

• Was I able to deal with customer complaints in a professional manner?   1 Answer
  • Was I able to provide a noise free environment in which to work?   1 Answer
  • How I would approach a situation that I did not know the answer immediately?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Asurion

Customer Service Representative (CSR) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tupelo, MS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Tupelo, MS (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process is easy, they'll hire just about anyone. They offered everyone in my group interview a private interview, and all got hired. They asked generic questions and there was nothing unique.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a job   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative (CSR) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tupelo, MS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Asurion (Tupelo, MS (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was easy. Just asks questions about customer service.They want to know how you would react if a customer is upset over the phone. Do you have a high school diploma? What are your goals there? Simple questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if a customer is upset and screaming at you?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative (CSR) Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Very easy, asked the usual questions. Have answers and scenarios when you demonstrated good customer service skills. How will you fit into their team? Don't have to be overly impressive

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.