Asurion Operations Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Asurion Operations Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Asurion

2.5

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Quite a bit of emails back and forth, had to send emails to my own references and take a test on line. Video conference did not work, We could see each other but no sound would work on either end. Got a very negative vibe from the company.

Interview Questions

• No real unexpected questions, std what would you do in a certain situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Asurion

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asurion (Houston, TX (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

My interview process was smooth and professional. This company is on point. They were always on time and they kept communication lines open before and after my interviews. All I can say is it was great. I highly recommend Asurion for anyone out there looking for friendly and successful company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult situation you dealt with in the past?   1 Answer

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Asurion (Orlando, FL (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

It was a 3 step interview that went rather quickly. Applied on a Monday, got an email on Tuesday, setup the first interview Wednesday. Second interview Thursday and the 3rd on Friday. I got the job offer that following Monday.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Asurion (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

screening interview with recruiter, phone interview, interview with 2 current operations managers, checked my LinkedIn profile, then turn down letter for an interview as well as all other positions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you coached an employee who was not making key performance indicators.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.