Continental Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Continental Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Interviews at Continental

2.0

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Continental in March 2018.

Interview

Got a phone call out of the blue a month after applying saying they would like to set up an interview next week. Set up a video interview with one of the engineers through H.R. It was a very casual interview with most of the questions being about my experience level. By the end of that week they told me that i had got the internship. The following month and a half was going back and forth with H.R. to do a drug test and fill out forms.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with linux?
    Have you coded in C before?
    Have you ever set up a testbench?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Continental

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Continental (Auburn Hills, MI (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

It was pretty basic just mostly personal chat about myself and information about the company. This was a basic assessment on personality with a minor amount of logical exercises. Don't know what else to say.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you solved a problem creatively?   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Detroit, MI (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

1 telephonic behavioral interview by manager
    1 video technical interview --> manager & technical lead
    1 HR
    The interviewers were very polite and asked good questions.
    For behavioral, the questions were a bit tricky like situation questions, teamwork.
    Technical interview was straight about resume and project experience. Just making sure you know what you say! Some basic questions here and there. Tools experience, CAN, C, vector CANoe, programming experience, project discussion,etc

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

First I had a Skype interview with the HR and then had a Skype interview with 2 engineers (manager and mentor). First one had focused on my skills, background, behavioural questions. 2nd one was half behavioural and half technical.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.