Globant Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Globant Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Globant

2.7

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Interview

My partner and I are full-stack developers considering moving to Seattle. We spent time over the summer on an exploratory trip, getting a better feel for the city as well as the tech environment by setting up some brief company tours. We contacted Globant (L4 Digital) and scheduled an appointment with an HR recruiter as a screening more than an interview.

From the beginning of the meeting I felt uncomfortable with her demeanor, which seemed to hold none of the warmth or welcome we experienced with other companies we visited. We walked around the office and then stepped to a table outside. We briefly explained our current backgrounds as insurance developers, to which she asked if that was our "first gig out of college". As a senior developer with 4 years corporate experience and a nonprofit director, I responded yes, I suppose, and as a small business owner with two degrees and a couple years of corporate experience in a few companies, my partner responded no. She turned the conversation to "a little about myself" and then gave a detailed explanation of her own background as a barista who used that job to network with customers into a brief "gig" recruiting for Microsoft and then came to L4 and has been recruiting there for four years. She tangented into a thorough musing about how she's "not a fan of people moving to Seattle" because it's becoming a city of transplants who are driving up costs for people like her, who was, if we didn't catch it, born and raised in Seattle. I would have pointed out we both grew up internationally and enjoy diversity and a tech-oriented metropolitan area but I had the impression she was resolute on her monologue. We asked some questions about the company work environment, and she painted a picture that seemed to us to represent teams and structures in transitional upheaval from merging with Globant. Again, I would have pointed out that I'm fascinated by organization culture change, especially in Agile methodologies, but it didn't seem worth the attempt. We asked some additional standard introductory questions which she abruptly cut off for another meeting, shook my partner's hand, ignored me, and went back inside.

She suggested we send her our resumes in what I'd describe as a tepid manner. The whole meeting was an unusually off-putting experience and we did not.

Other Interview Reviews for Globant

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Globant (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Short, brief, dull, not very challenging, but not very accurate, couldn't really make sense, no idea which client/position I would cover, HR was not really friendly to tell me. This form asks for 50 words but expects me to count manually... wtf ppl, 2015

Interview Questions

• java core, collections, concurrency, exceptions, algorithms,   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Globant (Pune) in February 2020.

Interview

1st round: Technical Aptitude and a simple program.

2nd round: Technical interview:
    This is the main thing, there is very self centric guy with tattoo on his right arm. I think it was my bad day that he was my panelist. He took my resume and went to panel, not even informed me to come to panel. Other guys were announcing the name of their candidates but this tattoo guy just went to panel and sat there. Some other person asked me to follow him. Then I followed him and went to the panel. I introduced myself to him but this tattoo guy not even greeted me and not even told who he is. It's very unprofessional behaviour.

Then he asked me, "Do you know what is SOLID principles?", I said "No, I don't know". He said, "It is very important to know what are the SOLID principles for a java developer. Every character is having some meaning in word SOLID, S stands for... Aa.... (Opened browser in laptop, googled SOLID principles), S means Single responsibility. And other letters also have some meaning." I said, "Ok.."

After that he asked me very basic questions even a college student can answer those questions, like what is abstraction, encapsulation, interface etc. Those were robot kind of questions he asks me and answers him that's done. I answered all these questions correctly and then he asked JVM memory management, I explained him with diagram on board. How class loads in memory, how program counter gets incremented and next line of bytecode gets executed. Everything.

Then he gave negative feedback to hiring managers. I don't know why he did that, I am not getting. He said he needs to push me to give answers. If you are asking what is encapsulation then what is the answer?? Class is "encapsulation" what can be the example of encapsulation? Every class by default follows encapsulation design pattern.

I have suggestion to globant, please select a technically mature panelist for the interview. We come and invest our time with you please teach panelist how to take intervie

Interview Questions

• what is encapsulation please give example.
      this was the question for 4 years exp candidate   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hinjewadi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Globant (Hinjewadi) in February 2020.

Interview

It looks like company and it’s ambience very good but the interviewer was not techie and used to ask questions by looking into laptop.
    Almost every question he asked was wrong , after every question I corrected it and reiterated then I asked him “do you means this this” and interviewer used to reply “yes yes... sorry my bad “.
    LOL..

Interview Questions

• There is a hashmap<string, Employee> and if I store value as 1,emp and Change the id of employee object to 2 and I want to retrieve same employee object by passing 2 then how will you do that?   1 Answer
    • He asked me saying data structure question to write your own queue without Java api   Answer Question
    • Which design pattern you have worked on   1 Answer
    • Explain Kafka, rabbitMq   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globant.

Interview

Interview rounds were quite good, good questions were asked. But no offer, drives are just fake for advertisement. I was asked for all personal documents but then nothing happened. They just waste time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Globant (Pune) in August 2018.

Interview

1st was the written aptitude round that consists of 20 mcqs and one program. The program was easy on 2D matrix. Mcqs were on core java, multithreading, design patterns.
    Then they provided lunch to all the candidates who cleared aptitude.
    Then there are 2technical rounds and one HR round.

Interview Questions

• All core java related questions. Working of jvm, jre, jdk. What is composition, aggregation, association. Questions on collection, multithreading, data structures (implement stack, queue), what happens when program runs in infinite loop, code for balancing brackets. What all design patterns you used in your project. Abstract and interface. What is diamond problem. How it is prevented in java8 while implementing multiple interface with default method implementation in both the interfaces. Why java8 has given this feature in interface and not in class or abstract class.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globant (Pune) in August 2018.

Interview

Three rounds
    technical test, interview, HR, one day process, couldn't clear the second round though. the technical test was on multithreading, 20 minute test, only thread related question, multiple choice question, read thread related errors and exceptions carefully.

Interview Questions

• Multithreading test, Spring, hibernate, JSP, servlet, REST interview questions   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Globant (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in May 2018.

Interview

This comments can be a reference for whom that is in a process of interview or the ones that are thinking for it with Globant Bogota.

Abstract of my experience :
    I have attended 3 phone calls, 1 face to face interview with HR and 2 phone screen interviews.
    I got the offer, and accepted it.
    They have informed me that, everything is okay and i am in, they just have to get confirmation from an internal consult, about my visa (I already have working permission in Colombia).
    After this point, the information never came and i got the answer that they are waiting for the answer, and that can take 1 / 2 weeks to get answer. Almost 5 months have passed, and they never turned me back, answering my mails that they were still waiting the answer for that internal consult. Off course I have lost my concentration with my current job, and could not -progress with some of my life plans while waiting answer.

Interview Process:

- An initial call from HR with general experiences & knowledge talk
    - A second phone talk for confirming capabilities of language, for english .
    - A technical interview with team leader, by skype that including Java Programming language topics.
    - A face to face HR interview, including the work offer.
    ...
    - After one month, another interview that including distinct aspects.

Interview Questions

• Java Collections,
      Java 8,
      Design Patterns,
      Some topics that inside the OCJPA concept.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Ciudad de México (Mexico)) in March 2017.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews, one with hr, one technical, and severals to find you a studio, the technical was challenge, starting with a warm up excercises and as you continue, the problems become more challenging

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Pune) in December 2016.

Interview

There were two rounds of technical. Interview was normal. After two round they have have given code assignment.

For me whole procedure took around 1 month. I was totally disappointed with their interview process as I need to take follow up every time. HR initially said that I was shortlisted but after further email exchange my application is rejected. I found that they don't care their applicant.
    I am happy that I was not selected with this company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.