Globant Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Globant Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Globant

2.6

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in December 2012.

Interview

It was way back ago, personal interview one to one, technical.
They told me I'd have one seniority and later I discovered they put me in another than told in the interview (lower). Later I escalated positions, but that was awful.

Interview Questions

• It was technical, like coding questions, database questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Globant

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in January 2014.

Interview

First, recruiters will flood your mail and LinkedIn accounts with their superb offers, bragging about their contracts with Electronic Arts and Google. If they're really interested, they will call you by phone.

Then they'll let you know that you are being selected to work on a project on something very different for a completely different company.
    They will setup a different call to ask you the technical questions (recruiters at Globant are extremely ignorant about what they're looking for).
    Then, if they think you may fit well their needs, they'll say they'll call you later, and even tell you that there are a lot of other candidates being evaluated.

You'll receive a response weeks after, and they will show extremely interested. It's usually true, they'll be urged to get you into some already running project. So that's the right time to talk about money and ask for more than they're offering.

They'll usually want you to think that you may miss that "great opportunity" if you ask for more, but don't hesitate, they have more to lose than you if you don't get hired soon (they have to keep their "growth" ratio, and that's too difficult for a company that loses employees faster than they hire; that's why they recourse to acquiring other small companies quite often).

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montevideo (Uruguay)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Montevideo (Uruguay)) in May 2014.

Interview

The process consists of two interviews, one held with an HR representative and a technical one with the tech leader of the project you will probably work on.
    The technical interview's content obviously depends on your experience and role you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Globant (Pune) in April 2018.

Interview

(PUNE ) Appti then gd then F2F interview. Appti consist of 3section quants-technical-eng questions! After half n hour they start announce the names! Then they will take those candidates n show d way out of the office because those are not selected! I find it bit rude! Anyways Its upto them how to treat people! In interview they ask to write small codes!

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Scheduled interview on week day on 9:30 am , reached on time

First they conducted technical test on java 30 mins and immediately took who cleared interview made wait for 10 mins and scheduled 1st round technical interview.
    It went on like an hour or more . There will are lot questions on oops concepts, algorithms, design patterns, multithreading sql, and white board coding . Pretty much covered all concepts for backend developer.

Then after scheduled 2nd round of technical + manegrial round again most of the questions on designing, java advaned concepts, oops concepts.previous work experiences.

And after that they said consultant will call you tomorrow or day after tomorrow. nd can leave for the day. By then its 12:30p.m

Make sure u that u plan untill that time or little longer.

Overall they did plan good enough to not waste time of interviewee.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Buenos Aires (Argentina)).

Interview

Phone screen with a recruiter first, then a technical interview. They asked me stuff related to the technology I was supposed to use in the job. Beside that, just classic chit chat and smalltalk to get to know me better.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.